This entry was posted in News, Podcasts, on April 18, 2014
Recently, we have completed some work for a client on the “total cost of ownership differences” in 89 countries. Our results indicated that Mexico is more cost effective than China is in many industries. Surprising results? Learn more in this TECMA podcast on Mexico vs. China manufacturing with Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50.
If you prefer reading a transcript of the interview, you can …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Global Initiatives, Manufacturing and Distribution, Mexico, Podcasts, Total Cost of Ownership, on April 18, 2014
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution