- This entry was posted in News, Podcasts, on April 18, 2014
Recently, we have completed some work for a client on the “total cost of ownership differences” in 89 countries. Our results indicated that Mexico is more cost effective than China is in many industries. Surprising results? Learn more in this TECMA podcast on Mexico vs. China manufacturing with Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50.
If you prefer reading a transcript of the interview, you can …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Global Initiatives, Manufacturing and Distribution, Mexico, Podcasts, Supply Chain Optimization, Total Cost of Ownership, on April 18, 2014
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point