Engage Employees on One Most Important Goal
Jim Gitney joins our host, Diane Helbig, to share his thoughts around the importance of fully engaging all stakeholders in the implementation of strategy through the use of the Business Hierarchy of Needs framework as well as developing and implementing strategy based on one – Most Important Goal (MIG)
Jim Gitney has over 45 years of senior level experience in world class companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 50. He founded Group50® Consulting in 2004 and has worked with over 200 companies formulating and implementing strategy. He has extensive experience in running large global operations and working with boards, business owners and executives on developing and implementing transformative strategic initiatives including Growth, lean management business process reengineering and sustainable continuous improvement initiatives.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney
- Podcast: How to avoid common mistakes with your business strategy, with author Jim Gitney
- The Engagement Dilemma with the Post Pandemic Workforce
- Implementing Strategy in a Post Pandemic Environment
- Turning Strategy Into Results Podcast with Jim Gitney and Diane Helbig
- Engage Employees on One Most Important Goal
- Case Study: Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Strategic Planning
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
- Supply Chain Strategy – Case Study
- Business Growth Accelerator Podcast – Isar Meitis
Post a Comment Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.