We recently published a blog on Virtual Strategic Planning and have received many inquiries from readers for more information. We believe that getting your strategic plan right for 2021 and beyond is the most important thing a company can do. Because of that we have decided to offer our strategic planning playbook free to anyone who requests it. If you want a copy, send us a request to email@example.com or request it here. …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Exit Planning and Transition, M&A, Manufacturing and Distribution, Market Effectiveness, Organizational Development, Playbooks, Product Development, Strategy 5.0, on November 20, 2020
It is reported that 70-90% of mergers & integrations don’t deliver the value that justified the acquisition. There are many reasons, but the primary ones that tank ROI are a lack of focus related to Strategy, Culture, Project Management, Customers and Sales. Post merger integration failures typically fall into what we call the 5th stage of M&A: Alignment and Optimization which completes the integration. In order to help companies understand the depth of this challenge, Group50 has developed a post merger integration ( PMI ) playbook …Read MoreThis entry was posted in M&A, Manufacturing and Distribution, Playbooks, Strategy 5.0, on July 14, 2020
The development of a global world class supply chain is a challenge in good times, but is really tested when a supply chain is significantly disrupted. During periods of supply and demand disruptions, like we are currently experiencing, the concept of world class is severely tested. As companies are attempting to understand the resiliency of their supply chain, …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Information Technology, Manufacturing and Distribution, Playbooks, Supply Chain Optimization, on July 13, 2020
- Video Explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Strategy 5.0™ – Defining the Appropriate Organization Design for a Digital Future
- Strategy 5.0™ – Where to Play, How To Win, Most Important Goal
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy
- What is the Business Hierarchy of Needs®?
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous Improvement – Introduction
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous improvement – Part IV – Best Practices
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Industry 5.0, People – Process – Technology – Cobotics
- Industry 5.0 – IoT and Blockchain – An Application Case Study – Flight Safety Parts