These processes can be characterized as:
Group50 has assessments and implementation workshops for each of these critical business processes. Group50’s Company Physical® contains additional assessments that will enable leaders to understand how processes such as HR practices, Quality Management, Continuous Improvement, Information Technology, Business-IT alignment, etc. are performing. We have categorized all physicals on the links below.
- Recession Planning Workshop
- Organizational Assessments
- Operational Assessments
- Digital Technology Assessments
In each assessment, we will review the effectiveness of each process from a lean business perspective and best practices. We look for the following:
- Process effectiveness and risks
- Support of corporate objectives and strategies
- Employee skill level
- Systematization and existence of shadow systems
- Total Cost
The assessment report will include a strategic and operating gap analysis and a series of short, medium and long term recommendations for significantly improving the audited process.
Once an assessment has been done, Clients can take advantage of our planning and implementation workshops in various different functional and operational areas. The workshops are designed to address the findings of an assessment with the key process owners, but in many cases can be stand alone. Depending on the requirement, a workshop may include developing a business case, creating a cost model, developing a detailed roadmap or project schedule as well as training on specific operational tools. When a workshop is complete, the business team knows what the issues are and has a plan to address them.
You shouldn’t consider a Company Physical® if you can fully dismiss each one of the following questions:
- Can you definitively say that all business processes are compliant and the best they can be?
- Are there any of these processes that you and your peers believe could be significantly better?
- Does each leader in your business have a plan for improving the performance of the process they own?