Blockchain and IoT technologies provide an opportunity to significantly reduce upstream and downstream costs in the Oil and Gas Industry. The World Economic Forum estimates that the digitization of the Oil and Gas industry could unlock $1.6T of value globally and realize $140B in productivity. While Blockchain and IoT won’t be …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Blockchain, Business Transformation, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Distribution, Strategic Execution, Total Cost of Ownership, on September 29, 2018
It was a month ago that I did a Blockchain and IoT workshop with over 65 Aviation executives at the IAFS Planning Summit in Denver. In that workshop, I discussed Blockchain and IoT applications in the Aviation Industry. I did an informal pole and found that the average understanding of Blockchain and IoT amongst executives is …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Uncategorized, on September 22, 2018
Group50, Thinaër, Sweetbridge Alliance Network Form New Blockchain Working Group for Mid-Market Supply Chain Optimization and Liquidity
Combining solutions for blockchain data integration, secure IoT, and supply chain liquidity with industry best practices for blockchain platform delivery and implementationThis entry was posted in Blockchain, Business Transformation, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Distribution, Strategic Execution, on September 16, 2018
I was recently asked by an executive about how he should manage the division he just took over as its president. I told him to “Manage it like you are going to sell it – Optimize enterprise value and mitigate multiple risk”. The executive gave a strange look and asked why that mattered.
Many leaders think that their only measure of success is the P&L–the amount of operating profit the company generated. Those who believe that are missing …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Uncategorized, on June 6, 2018
In Part V of the series on Driving Continuous Improvement, we discuss the importance of utilizing the right combination of Continuous Improvement tools. Once you have your program aligned with your business strategy and …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Continuous Improvement, Driving Continuous Improvement Series, Manufacturing and Distribution, on May 6, 2018
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution