Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
By Jim Gitney
April 17, 2018
Los Angeles, CA – Group50 announced today the launch of Scioebc™, a next generation supply chain product that utilizes the blockchain and is powered by THINaër, an IoT platform building The Internet of People, Places and ThingsSM. …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Blockchain, Business Transformation, Healthcare, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Distribution, Strategic Execution, on April 17, 2018
I was recently asked by an executive about how he should manage the division he just took over as its president. I told him to “Manage it like you are going to sell it – Optimize enterprise value and mitigate multiple risk”. The executive gave a strange look and asked why that mattered.
Many leaders think that their only measure of success is the P&L–the amount of operating profit the company generated. Those who believe that are missing …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Uncategorized, on June 6, 2018
In Part V of the series on Driving Continuous Improvement, we discuss the importance of utilizing the right combination of Continuous Improvement tools. Once you have your program aligned with your business strategy and …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Continuous Improvement, Driving Continuous Improvement Series, Manufacturing and Distribution, on May 6, 2018
The Washington Post published an article about the outbreak of E. coli in lettuce on April 20th that stated: “Although the exact source hasn’t been identified, federal health officials have said information indicates that the contaminated lettuce was grown in …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Blockchain, Manufacturing and Distribution, on April 28, 2018
There is not a shortage of reading materials applauding the application of Real Time Location System (RTLS) in healthcare. There is no question that RTLS has the potential for being an operational game changer in healthcare by: …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Healthcare, on March 19, 2018
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments – Real Time Location System – RTLS