In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I am grateful to Dave Bookbinder for having me on his podcast: “Behind the Numbers” to discuss my book, but more importantly to discuss a simple approach to developing and implementing business strategy, which has yielded great results in dozens of companies over the last 10 years. Even if you have a strategic planning and implementation process, using the Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs® will help make your existing processes more successful.
In this episode we’re discussing why identifying an organizations most important goal is critical to success, how to think about organizational design, managing change and technology, developing and implementing strategy through engagement, and more!
#strategyexecution #strategicplanning #businesshierarchyofneeds #behindthenumbers #group50consulting
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Market Effectiveness – The 12 Critical Marketing and Sales Software Systems
- Digital Technology Consulting: Navigating the Digital Landscape
- 5 Things That Keep C-Suite Leaders Up at Night
- Market Effectiveness: The Customer Journey Map for Manufacturing and Distribution Companies – Direct to Consumer – Bricks & Mortar – Business to Business
- Podcast: Jim Gitney with Host David Bookbinder on “Behind the Numbers”
- Making Continuous Improvement a Reality
- Building Effective Procurement and Supply Chains Using Data Analysis -Live Webinar with Jim Gitney –
- Stopping Short of Excellence – Overcoming “Good Enough”
- Group50® Consulting in Manufacturing and Distribution
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise