Supply Chain Strategy – Case Study
This entry was posted in Case Studies, Manufacturing and Distribution, Strategy 5.0, Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs, Supply Chain Optimization, Value stream mapping, on January 24, 2023
- Identified large growth opportunity in a downward market.
- Market study on how to differentiate in the market through supply chain.
- New business and supply chain strategies.
- Defined strategies for leveraging installed base.
Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™
Lean Supply Chains, while still important are not robust enough to meet the needs of today’s global supply chain requirements. Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50 Consulting, discusses new requirements and methods for Lean Supply Chain Management and introduces the Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™ as a guide to implementing Lean and Agile supply chain …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Business Hierarchy of Needs®, Business Transformation, Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs, on August 25, 2022
Using the Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™ to Plan Next Steps
The economy is troubling everyone again. It is unclear how deep the recession is going to be, but it is obvious that demand is declining and many of our clients are continuing to see supply chain issues. I expect to see another lead and lag between demand and supply over the next 8-12 months, so here we go again.
You and your team are probably trying …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Business Hierarchy of Needs®, Business Transformation, Organizational Development, Strategy 5.0, Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs, Supply Chain Optimization, on August 11, 2022
Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs™
Supply chains are the heart and arteries that drive a company’s strategic success. From raw materials through the full life cycle of the product or service, lean supply chains have constantly changing requirements and have been significantly challenged with the frequency of massive disruptions. The Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs™ provides a framework for …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Business Hierarchy of Needs®, Strategy 5.0, Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs, Supply Chain Optimization, on August 9, 2022
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Strategy and Its Implementation Presentation – International Association of Strategic Planners
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast with Nina Sunday and Jim Gitney
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney
- Podcast: How to avoid common mistakes with your business strategy, with author Jim Gitney
- The Engagement Dilemma with the Post Pandemic Workforce
- Implementing Strategy in a Post Pandemic Environment
- Turning Strategy Into Results Podcast with Jim Gitney and Diane Helbig
- Engage Employees on One Most Important Goal
- Case Study: Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Strategic Planning
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study