Building Effective Procurement and Supply Chains Using Data Analysis -Live Webinar with Jim Gitney –
I wanted to let you know that I will be doing a live webinar with Lorman on 11/07/2023 at 1 PM EST. The subject is “Building Effective Procurement and Supply Chains Using Data Analysis”.
Please join us and you can receive ISM CPSM, CPSD or C.P.M. and CPE education credits. If you send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org, I will send you a discount code.
Supply chains are more global, significantly more complex, and subject to greater disruptions. Data used by procurement professionals is typically historic and doesn’t provide them with a complete picture of the performance of their supplier network. As a result, they are often surprised by failures in performance by that network which impacts cost, customer satisfaction, and quality.
Data analytics, while not a new topic, is an evolving field. Procurement professionals can benefit from a well-thought-through plan to apply new and existing technologies to help them better understand real-time network performance and the performance of their primary and secondary suppliers. Predictive analytics allows procurement professionals to anticipate performance gaps and respond sooner to them. Every company can build upon a core set of analytics to model the needs of its supply chain. This webinar will provide procurement professionals with insights into the possibilities that data analytics can provide for their function.
- You will be able to define the importance of data analytics to procurement.
- You will be able to describe how data analytics can significantly improve procurement performance.
- You will be able to discuss the expected benefits of investing in and applying data analytics.
- You will be able to explain where data analytics is best applied.
You can register at the following link:
I look forward to seeing you there.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Podcast: Jim Gitney with Host David Bookbinder on “Behind the Numbers”
- Making Continuous Improvement a Reality
- Building Effective Procurement and Supply Chains Using Data Analysis -Live Webinar with Jim Gitney –
- Stopping Short of Excellence – Overcoming “Good Enough”
- Group50® Consulting in Manufacturing and Distribution
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise
- Strategic Planning Consultants: Your Complete Guide
- 10 Elements of an Effective Supply Chain
- Optimizing Operations: The Role and Benefits of Supply Chain Consulting
- Managing the Productivity Cycle