Quality Management Consultants
More than any other business discipline, Quality Management has evolved dramatically over the last 70 years, along with the realization that “good quality” is not just about “meeting customer requirements”, “reducing defects”, etc. The primary function of a Quality Management system is to reduce risk. It is a key element of Risk Management.
Investments in quality systems fall into 3 categories:
- Quality Control (QC): confirming that product is “good” before letting it go forward, sending “bad” product back to be re-worked or scrapped.
- Quality Assurance (QA): confirming that the processes used to generate product and run the business are “good”. Managing specifications, qualifying vendors, and establishing Statistical Process Control (SPC) are all examples; certifications in ISO 9001 and TS 16949 are extensive applications of Quality Assurance.
- Continuous Improvement (CI): measuring “quality” from various perspectives and organizing the effort to generate better results throughout the business.
- Six Sigma: Implementation of critical Six Sigma processes such as DMAIC, 5S, Kaizen, etc.
QA and CI programs go far beyond production and reach into product development, order management, procurement, supply chain execution and customer service. The challenge is to establish methods for looking at critical business processes in an organized way to efficiently uncover potential risks.
Quality Management Effectiveness Assessment
Group50’s Supply Chain Management Consultants and Quality Management Effectiveness Assessment offers a comprehensive approach to help you recognize risks in the way you handle the processes ultimately affecting your quality levels, financial performance and customer service. With the guidance of a Group50 quality management consultant, you can then prioritize addressing those risks for the highest ROI.
- Existing capability
- Strategic objectives
- Competitive pressures
- Organizational maturity
- Business life cycle status
- Information Systems capability
We work closely with senior leadership to identify the strategic and operating gaps that need to be addressed and develop a customized quality management system, create a roadmap, metrics, and an implementation plan that covers the short-medium-long term needs of the business and the organization. Our Quality Management consultants are available to work with clients through the implementation as well, providing training programs and workshops to elevate the skill levels of all of the company’s stakeholders (executives, employees, vendors, contract workers, temps and customers). We use cloud-based tools to track progress and performance capabilities against the selected roadmap and metrics. Results are easy to update and easy to share with stakeholders inside the company and across the supply chain.
MANUFACTURING & DISTRIBUTION CONSULTANTS
- MANUFACTURING, DISTRIBUTION AND SOURCING
LEAN MANUFACTURING AND SUPPLY CHAIN
- COST TAKEOUT
- INDUSTRY 4.0 – IOE, AUTOMATION AND SYSTEMS INTEGRATION
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
- MEXICO SOURCING
- SALES AND OPERATIONS PLANNING
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
- VALUE STREAM MAPPING
- MASS CUSTOMIZATION AND CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT
- GLOBAL INITIATIVES
- ONSHORING CONSULTING SERVICES
- OPERATIONS COMPANY PHYSICAL
- LEAN SIX SIGMA MANUFACTURING CONSULTING
- AUTOMATION AND SYSTEMS INTEGRATION CAPABILITIES
- AUTOMATION – MANUFACTURING, PRODUCT, PROCESSES AND SERVICES