Project Management - scope of project
Group50 Consultants understands the complexities of program management versus project management. The difference is simple: Programs are a series of projects. Each client and project is different, but the process for defining and managing a program is the same.
- We define the scope of work – SOW
- Group50 starts with a strategic and operating gap analysis through the various assessments that are part of our Company Physical®
- Facilitate a series of workshops with the client team(s) to define the overall program and create project roadmaps. Each roadmap will identify objectives, timelines, required skills, tools, resources and create a change management plan
- Implement the roadmap(s)
Program Management and Project Management activities vary because of the scope of the project, client needs and the problem(s) being addressed. Complex transformations may require a Program Management Office, cloud based project management tools and other processes, while projects with less complexity will require simpler tools and less resources. Irrespective of the complexity, we meet with the client and their team(s) to clearly define:
- The program/project objectives
- The time to complete the project
- Communication processes for updates, etc.
- Critical milestone reviews and sign-offs
- The resources required from both the client and Group50
- The project leaders
- Detailed activities, key performance indicators and reporting
- Change management
Group50: Program Management and Project Management Consulting Firm
The “Scope of Work” document is our project plan. It will include a detailed management process that we will follow to project’s end. The process we follow will include milestones that require both the client and Group50 to sign-off assuring routine communications and providing clear understanding of the program status and the status of all projects inside the program. We want to make client engagements as simple as possible, utilizing weekly reviews with project champions to keep everyone informed on status. We also recognize that these reviews will provide an opportunity for both the client and Group50 to make changes as required. Our mission is to provide the client with all the information they need to understand the work that is being accomplished and performance against objectives. With that in mind, we will clearly define what the client’s expectations are and live up to them on-time and on-budget. We look forward to working with you on your next project. You can get more information at (909) 949-9083, or by dropping us a line at email@example.com or requesting more information here.