Strategy Execution Consulting Services
90% of companies don’t effectively implement their corporate strategies. Effective Strategic Execution TM requires mechanisms that constantly remind all stakeholders that they need to use the business strategy as the litmus test for everything they do, as well as spend an appropriate amount of time working on longer term projects. In many cases, employees tend to get so caught up in the day to day noise and strategy becomes something “we did 6 months ago”.
Strategic Planning Process
As we work on projects with our clients, we rigorously test our activities against the Business Hierarchy of Needs™ developed by Group50 and applicable to any organization, industry or group.
- Clearly defined strategies
- Strategy elements, major objectives and performance objectives that have been assigned throughout the organization
- People in the organization who have passion and ownership for the strategy
- Stakeholders who understand what their role is in supporting the company’s strategy
- Key Performance Indicators that demonstrate the company’s performance to the strategy
- An appropriate tool to actively manage the strategic execution process and the results