- Integrating acquired companies – 10+ integrations
- Implementing Complex Systems – ERP, HRIS, Cloud Computing, etc.
- Continuous Improvement Programs – ISO standards, Six Sigma, VOC, Kaizen,
- Implementing New Manufacturing Facilities – Malaysia, Mexico, US, Czech Republic and other locations around the world
- Business Process Re-engineering – New Product Development, Product Management, Supply Chain, Technology, etc.
- Implementing Complex Strategies – Financial and Operational Restructuring M&A, Reorganization
- Rationalization of Manufacturing and Supply Chain – Onshoring, Offshoring, Global Initiatives, Mexico Suppliers, Factory Consolidation
- Program and Project Managing Internal Initiatives
- Outsourcing or In-sourcing – Make vs. Buy
- Capital Budget Management
- Manufacturing Process Development
- Organization Design and Development
Utilizing our core integration expertise, lean business focus assessments and workshops from our Company Physical®, Group50, provides you and your teams with a road map for successfully completing your transformation. You can see some our integration projects here. We can plan, lead and implement key transformational projects throughout your business as project managers, additional resource in your team, or as interim executives.
Group50 has developed a post merger integration playbook that details the required activities to successfully integrate an acquired company.
Go to post merger integration playbook
Read more about our Integration Assessment which is designed to support the acquisition decision making process.
Read more about our M&A Consulting practice.
Talk to a Group50 integration expert at 909-949-9083, email us at email@example.com or request more information here.