Business Transformation Services
“Business Transformation is a journey. Let our experience guide you to your next generation business model.”
Middle market companies face many of the same challenges as large domestic and global companies driven to significantly change their business model by the emergence of digital business, social engagement, and more efficient models of computing. Unlike their larger competitors, the biggest challenge they have is a lack of resources capable of planning and effectively making these changes. In order to remain competitive, middle market companies must:
- Re-invent and simplify business processes to remove complexity and uncover new efficiencies.
- Improve business performance with data driven insights
- Infuse speed of execution and increase organizational agility to respond quickly to new opportunities and competitive threats.
- Leverage new models of computing (cloud, software as a service, platform business services such as ERP, MRP, HRIS, CRM, etc.) to reduce cost of operations which are non-core to the business. The end result is to free up capital and human resources to focus on core aspects of the company to drive growth and profitability.
The result of doing these things is a significant reduction in cost and increases in speed to market and customer service. Group50’s Business Transformation Practice elevates the transformation game with experienced business transformation experts and IT consulting capabilities to speed implementation and value realization for our clients. Our engagement begins with an assessment, followed by more in depth workshops and project management to guide and drive implementation. We:
- Perform an initial Transformation Assessment which includes the transformation roadmap, operating model blueprint, business case, and governance.
- Engage the client in a more detailed Design and Implementation Workshop to drive buy-in and gain agreement on the final design
- Provide Project Management expertise to drive consolidation, achieve expected efficiencies, establish standard processes and KPIs and ensure organizational alignment.
- Partner with IT delivery organizations as needed.
- Take the next step with the client to optimize operations, leverage innovative enabling technologies, and elevate the transformed process with embedded analytics and new innovative capabilities including artificial and or cognitive intelligence.
But, perhaps a full business transformation isn’t what you are looking for. Every middle market company experiences growing pains as they move through a business lifecycle where systems and business processes are no longer capable of supporting the business as it grows. This most often happens in areas such as IT, customer facing systems and core business processes. If that is the case, our Digital and Information Technology practice can help as well.
Utilizing seasoned operational and strategic subject matter experts, Group50 provides a series of assessments and workshops that focus on specific areas of the business such as:
- Business Transformation
- IT Strategy
- Customer facing systems and OMNI Channel strategies
- IT Service Management
- Lean business
- Organizational Development
- Supply Chain Effectiveness
- Market Effectiveness
- Product/Services Development
These assessments are part of Group50’s Company Physical®, consisting of over 50 assessments and workshops designed to provide a client’s leadership team with the appropriate insights to how their business operates and identifies the opportunities to significantly improve business performance. Group50 has the resources and skill sets that will enable us to make the entire transformation journey with our clients.
Call a Group50 Business Transformation expert today at (909)-949-9083, request more information here or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org