Lean Business Physical
The lean business assessment is a multi-day assessment of a company’s processes and business activities that focuses on Speed, Quality, Cost, Profitability and Productivity. In this assessment, we utilize the company’s Most Important Goal and business strategies to assess how well its product portfolio, served markets, business processes and manufacturing processes can support those needs. During this assessment, we will identify areas where a company can increase value, reduce business risk, decrease time to market, reduce waste, lower cost while increasing product and process quality, customer satisfaction, employee engagement, capital productivity and customer service.
- Identify the ability of the company’s current state to support its strategic objectives.
- Identify opportunities inside the company to improve the performance of business processes and the productivity of financial and human capital.
- Identify tools and techniques that will provide leaders with the ability to monitor the performance of key business processes.
- Review the techniques used for performance management.
Length of Assessment – TBD depending on the size and complexity of the business
Methods – Virtual and Onsite
- Interviews with managers and key employees
- Review of financial performance over time
- Review of key performance indicators, corrective actions systems, business process integrity and technology systems
- Test business processes and plans against strategic needs.
- Analysis of human capital and organizational effectiveness
Participants Will Include
- Owners and Senior leaders
- Key business process owners
Expected Recommendation Outcomes
- Business needs prioritization.
- Identification and prioritization of improvements that have the most impact on the company’s strategic objectives
- Setting performance objectives and KPI’s
- Identification of waste in the organization, business processes and manufacturing processes
- Short – medium – long term recommendations for planning purposes
- Areas of focus to improve overall business operations.
The lean business assessment is focused on identifying opportunities for improving a business’s productivity throughout its operations and identifying gaps that will impede achieving its Most Important Goal. The final report will outline a set of recommendations that are designed to optimize the performance and reliability of business processes and also make recommendations on how to set-up appropriate metrics for monitoring performance and continuing to improve results.
For more information or scheduling contact:
Los Angeles, CA
- Podcast: Jim Gitney with Host David Bookbinder on “Behind the Numbers”
- Making Continuous Improvement a Reality
- Building Effective Procurement and Supply Chains Using Data Analysis -Live Webinar with Jim Gitney –
- Stopping Short of Excellence – Overcoming “Good Enough”
- Group50® Consulting in Manufacturing and Distribution