Group50 has developed a series of workshops that support the assessments we do as part of our Company Physical®. Typically, a company will know areas of opportunities inside their business processes and want to develop short-medium-long term plans on how to significantly improve them.
Our workshops are designed to provide attendees with the ability to create an executable improvement plan. The focus of a workshop can be used in conjunction with known opportunities or as a follow-up to the results of a Company Physical which benchmarks current practices against world class methodologies.
- Strategic Planning
- Launching Strategic Initiatives
- Creating The Business Case For Continuous Improvement
- Implementing Continuous Improvement
- Sustaining Continuous Improvement
- Total Cost of Ownership
- Product Management Functional Design
- Product Manager Training
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification for Manufacturing
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification for Service Industries
- Peak Performance
- Culture as a Business Imperative
- Employee Onboarding
- Compensation and Benefits Practices
- Change Management
- Integrated Talent Management
We can modify our workshops to meet the needs of each client, focusing on their unique operating gaps and strategic needs.