Integrated Talent Management Workshop
This workshop follows the completion of the HR Audit process and focuses on delivering excellence via an integrated Talent Management Process: Recruiting, Hiring, Training, Comp/Benefits, Succession/Career Planning and Performance management. During this workshop, you will assess your current systems, understand some of the components of best in class systems, determine which area has the most important gap, and create an initial Action Plan to address the issues.
- Understand the components and benefits of a fully integrated Talent Management processes.
- Assess the status of your Company’s Talent Management systems.
- Complete a Gap Analysis of your systems vs. Best in Class Organizations.
- Create an initial Action Plan to address the top priorities discovered during the Gap Analysis
Length of Workshop 2-3 days
- 0.5 day pre-work collecting data and assembling team
- 0.5 day Training on Integrated Talent Management Systems
- 0.5 day completing a Gap Analysis and prioritizing the results
- 1 day Creating an actionable plan and business process
Who Should Attend
- HR Leaders and their Team Members who will be responsible for implementing the change.
- Organization Leaders who will be responsible for ensuring the success of the plan(s).
- Understanding the components and benefits of a fully integrated Talent Management processes.
- Initial draft of a Talent Management Plan and the components to make it successful
- Communication Plan to share process, milestone/progress and outcomes.
The participants will have an in-depth understand of the tools, resources and processes to create an Integrated Talent Management System. This will enable the organization to create and deliver an Action Plan that addresses the top opportunities in the human capital arena.
- Market Effectiveness – The 12 Critical Marketing and Sales Software Systems
- Digital Technology Consulting: Navigating the Digital Landscape
- 5 Things That Keep C-Suite Leaders Up at Night
- Market Effectiveness: The Customer Journey Map for Manufacturing and Distribution Companies – Direct to Consumer – Bricks & Mortar – Business to Business
- Podcast: Jim Gitney with Host David Bookbinder on “Behind the Numbers”