Continuous Improvement Services
Group50, a Continuous Improvement Consulting firm specializes in Continuous Improvement and Business Optimization. These two activities go hand in hand. Continuous Improvement is an incremental process that is focused on optimizing a business, change management and delivering strategic results. It is part of an effective Strategic Execution process and can be used across the business in every functional area. The continuous improvement process has various components.
Choosing the right program design requires an understanding of the strategic objectives, the maturity of the organization, the business life cycle, developing a plan and selecting the right tools and methods. The sequence Group50 follows typically consists of the following elements.
- Build a business case
- Identify the appropriate methods and tools
- Create an implementation plan
- Design the management review process
We work closely with senior leadership to design these elements. Seldom does a company create a corporate wide program without implementing pilot programs that will demonstrate the effectiveness of the plan and gain support throughout the organization. It takes planning, training, time and patience. These four elements are part of an effective change management planmust be done in the proper sequence, support the strategic objectives of the company and it requires the commitment of senior leadership.
Continuous Process Improvement Consultants
Group50’s Process Improvement Consults firm understand the process for developing and sustaining a Continuous Improvement program as a result of implementing them in every functional area in a business: Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Distribution and Finance.
Utilizing Continuous Improvement tools at the business process level requires that you know which tools are required for each of the 7 business processes you live or die by. Group50’s Continuous Improvement consultants know when to use tools such as Value Stream Mapping, Statistical Process Control, Six Sigma and Kaizen, for the purposes of redesigning work flows and measuring performance. Our consultants are equally skilled in Manufacturing, Distribution and Services businesses.
In order to help clients understand Continuous Improvement and to help them assess where their current programs stand, we have created a series of assessments and workshops:
- Creating the Business Case for Continuous Improvement
- Implementing a Successful Continuous Improvement Program
- Continuous Improvement Process Assessment
- Sustaining a Continuous Improvement Program
Many companies have Six Sigma as part of their strategic plans and continuous improvement program. Group50 offers a unique approach to implementing Six Sigma which requires a fully developed change management plan, typically starting with a leadership workshop designed to think through and design a Six Sigma program. Our workshops are focused on developing certified Six Sigma Black Belts and Green Belts by implementing projects that arise from the leadership workshop. This approach provides immediate payback to the business as a result of implementing projects through these workshops.
- Six Sigma Leadership Workshop
- Six Sigma Black Belt Workshop for Manufacturing
- Six Sigma Black Belt Workshop for Service Companies
We have written many articles on the topic of Continuous Improvement and you can view them here. Our specialty is working with clients through the implementation of programs to assure that every employee has the right understanding and skills to sustain the program after we leave. To find out more, give us a call a call at (909) 949-9083 to discuss your Continuous Improvement needs, drop us a note at email@example.com or request more information here.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT SERVICES
- BUSINESS OPTIMIZATION
- VALUE STREAM MAPPING
- IMPLEMENTING A SUCCESSFUL CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM
- CREATING THE BUSINESS CASE FOR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT WORKSHOP
- IMPLEMENTING CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT WORKSHOP
- SUSTAINING CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT WORKSHOP
- SIX SIGMA LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP FOR PLANNING A SIX SIGMA PROGRAM
- SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT TRAINING FOR SERVICE COMPANIES
- A UNIQUE PROGRAM FOR IMPLEMENTING SIX SIGMA
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM AUDIT