Manufacturing and distribution companies who utilize Group50® Consulting often realize double digit growth and cost reduction across their entire business, manufacturing, and the supply chain
Founded in 2004, we are Strategy, Operations, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Organizational Development subject matter experts. Each of our consultants have 20+ years of corporate, manufacturing and distribution experience in every functional discipline: from the stockroom to the boardroom. Many of our tools work in other industries as well which is part of the Group50® Advantage. Working with clients, we assess and redesign supply chains, factories, business processes, quality systems, product portfolios and technology backbones guided by our Business Hierarchy of Needs ® change management framework. Our CEO, Jim Gitney has written a book on how to successfully utilize this framework for turning strategy into results. You can read more about it here.
We serve a broad range of industries and clients and companies who are at an inflection point. Our consultants have guided companies such as GE, Black & Decker, P&G, PWC, Verizon, IBM, AT&T, Leidos, Rapiscan, Citigroup, Chemtura, and many others to higher levels of performance during their careers and clients can take advantage of their knowledge of global best practices. They have completed projects in over 25 countries and come from many industries and all functional areas. Because of this experience, Group50®Consulting brings unique leadership skills, insights and program management expertise to every engagement. It is very likely that a consultant we put in a project has been in the client’s position during their career. We utilize 50+ assessments and workshops from Group50’s Company Physical® to assess the current state, create the roadmap to the future state and work with the client through implementation.
We work hand in hand with our clients to identify the opportunities, create the improvement roadmaps and do the implementation. We work as board members/advisors, interim executives and consultants.
We specialize the the following areas:
- Strategy 5.0 and Strategic Execution
- Supply Chain Management and Optimization
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Digital Technology and Digital Transformation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organizational Development
- Global Initiatives
- Market Effectiveness
- Blockchain and IoT solutions
- Change Management – Business Hierarchy of Needs ®
The Group50® Advantage gives clients the ability to only need to work with one consulting partner who can plan and implement any project inside their business.
If you are looking for a trusted consulting partner who can help you prepare for the future, navigate tough issues inside your business and who will work side by side with your team during implementation, you can request more information here, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (909) 949-9083.
- Manufacturing, Distribution and Sourcing Manufacturing, distributing and sourcing products and services globally are three critical processes that every company…
- Global Initiatives Most companies have some type of global footprint through their sales or supply chain initiatives.…
- Human Capital – Organizational Development Consulting Every company is dependent on their human capital investment. Human capital – employees, temps, contract…
- Strategy Execution Consulting 90% of companies don’t effectively implement their corporate strategies. Effective Strategy Execution requires various components…
- Market Effectiveness Market Effectiveness™ is about how well you service your marketplace and your customers. It includes…
Our operating experience, assessments, workshops and other tools, provides clients with the ability to lead their organizations and operations to significantly higher and sustainable levels of performance. We firmly believe “what gets measured gets managed” and when we put a consultant into a project, their experience allows them to come up to speed faster and deliver results more quickly.
Find out more about Group50 through the following radio interview: APMG RADIO Jim Gitney
|Find out more about Group50 Consulting: Call (909)-949-9083 email us at email@example.com or go here to request more information.|