- A holistic view of the business that provides leadership with a deeper understanding of core issues in the business
- Solutions that are implementable, sustainable, scalable and focus on the intersection of people, processes and technology
- Bench strength to augment a client’s resources: Interim executives, consultants, advisers, coaches
- The only consulting partner you will need
- A business case supporting our solutions
Group50 has developed unique Strategic Execution, Change Management and Performance Management tools for doing that. We believe that sustaining high levels of performance and developing a culture of strategic execution is driven by clearly articulated strategies, optimized business processes and objective setting. It is no more sexy than that.
As we work on projects with our clients, we rigorously test our activities against the Business Hierarchy of Needs® , a framework developed by Group50® and applicable to any organization, industry or group.
Regardless of the size or complexity of the project, we work with our clients to identify strategic and operational gaps inside the company, design solutions to deal with then and work closely with various teams in the organization through the implementation.
We couple our work with unique methodologies, software tools such as Cascade and over 40 assessments and workshops that are part of our Company Physical®. All of these have been developed with the functional expertise of our consultants delivering project results that are sustainable and scalable. We routinely deliver an ROI that is greater than 10x.
We have multiple specialties in critical business areas:
- Strategic Execution
- Organizational development
- Global Initiatives
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Integration
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Continuous Improvement: Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping, etc.
- Market Effectiveness
Group50 consultants have the functional and technical experience to work with our clients in any area of our Business Hierarchy of Needs, assuring them that our combined efforts will realize superior results throughout their business. Our clients can rely on us to provide continuing support on any project, in every area of their business, because we don’t like projects that don’t include implementation components.