Corporations are continuously faced with the need to update technologies, redesign financial processes and restructure organizations, complex supply chains and operations.
As a result of the increase in span of control, cost cutting and job eliminations, most corporate teams are under-staffed and don’t have the expertise to design and manage restructuring. It is important when doing this that they find resources who have the appropriate project planning and management experience in similar sized businesses who can bring best practices and the appropriate tools to the project.
Group50 Restructuring Consultants has assembled a core group of experts in corporate finance, restructuring and process re-engineering who specialize in working with companies on major projects. Members of our team have strong backgrounds with Fortune 1000 companies such as AT&T, Citicorp, GE, Black & Decker, Jarden, United Technologies, Pirelli S.P., P&G, Transfreight, Sunbeam and many others.
They have planned and executed projects in the following areas:
- Program management office
- Operational and financial restructurings
- Financial modeling and analysis
- Mergers and acquisitions: Planning, implementation and integration
- Analyse, plan and manage divestitures
- Project management of large system implementations
- Major capital project financial justification and project managing its implementation
- Process re-engineering
- Organization re-design
You can find out more about some of the key members of Group50’s team here.
We can put a team of corporate finance and project management experts in place to support your biggest projects, or to resolve some of your thorniest issues. You can request more information here, contact us at (909) 949-9083 for send an email to email@example.com.
We have written several articles and case studies which you can find at the following links:
Strategy Execution Consulting
- STRATEGY EXECUTION CONSULTING
- STRATEGIC PLANNING CONSULTANTS
- COST TAKEOUT
- BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION SERVICES
- BUSINESS OPTIMIZATION
- MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS CONSULTANTS
- RESTRUCTURING CONSULTANTS
- EXIT PLANNING CONSULTANTS
- GLOBAL INITIATIVES
- INTEGRATION ASSESSMENT
- EXIT PLANNING AND TRANSITION READINESS TEST
- FOREIGN COMPANY BUSINESS EXPANSION INTO THE UNITED STATES