Mergers & Acquisitions Consultants - M&A
Group50’s Merger & Acquisitions consultants focuses on middle market companies who don’t have significant experience in:
Mergers and Acquisitions Process
- Using mergers and acquisitions as part of their overall business strategy
- Properly planning an acquisition
- Pulling together the required resources to get the job done
- Creating a communication and integration plan
- Integrating an acquisition
- Organizational development
- Performance management
- Optimizing the integrated companies
- Project managing complex programs
Our M&A process consists of 5 stages as shown below.
Mergers and Acquisitions Integration Process
Our merger & acquisition consultants have led, planned and implemented the integration of mergers and acquisitions in companies of all sizes and many different industries. We understand strategic execution and how to plan the entire process from conception to completion. We have also set-up strategic relationships with strategic partners who complement our capabilities:
- Funding partners who are capable of funding deals of up to $250M
- Information Technology
- Quality of earnings
- Due diligence
Group50 Global management Consulting Firm offers a unique approach to successfully overcoming the standard result of 83% of acquisitions not meeting their financial commitments. Our approach requires 5 stages of activity. Each stage is designed to align, integrate and optimize the combined companies with a focus on meeting or exceeding the expected returns.
Read more about our Integration Assessment which is designed to support the acquisition decision making process.
Read more about our Integration Practice.
Group50 Mergers & Acquisitions Consulting provides unique methodologies and tools for successfully planning and executing a merger or acquisition. To find out more about our Mergers and Acquisition practice, call Jim Gitney at (909) 949-9083, email us at email@example.com, or request more information here.