Lean Management is about business optimization – Process and Organization. It is about focusing on the intersection of people, processes, technology and cobotics. That focus requires creating strategies to leverage technology, minimize waste, optimize teams, and reduce time to make decisions. In our Lean Management practice, we utilize over 50 assessments and implementation workshops through our Company Physical® to identify strategic gaps, operating gaps and organizational gaps throughout a company and its’ entire supply chain. We identify short-medium-long term opportunities, utilize cross functional workshops to create implementation roadmaps and implement these roadmaps alongside client teams using lean business tools such as business process reengineering, balanced scorecards, Continuous Improvement, Kaizen, customized training and Value Stream Mapping. Our consultants work with our clients through the entire process reengineering and optimization process.
Our optimization expertise includes but isn’t limited to:
- Lean Business
- Value Stream Mapping
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Employee Alignment and Engagement
- Agile methods for New Product Development
- Continuous Improvement
- Organizational Design and Development
- Lean Business Practices and training
- Business Transformation
- Business-IT Alignment and Services
- IoT (Internet of Things)
We don’t just look at processes and organizations. We look at their financial performance and strategic relevance as well utilizing the Business Hierarchy of Needs® as our reference point.
- Have led over 500 Kaizen events in manufacturing, distribution, healthcare and high-level business processes.
- Are experts at business process re-engineering in financial services, manufacturing, distribution, marketing/sales, engineering, and purchasing.
- Have worked in or led ISO certifications.
- Are experienced in planning and leading financial and operational restructuring.
- Have moved products and factories around the world.
- Developed new process lines in multiple industries.
- Rationalized the entire supply chain for multi-national corporations.
- Implemented change management and performance managements systems in large and small companies.
- Have lead dozens of organizational design and development projects.
- Designed and implemented dozens of business transformations.
- Restructured IT services in many industries.
In all of our optimization projects, we focus on the strategic objectives of the company and the metrics that will foster sustainable high performance based on our Business Hierarchy of Needs® Change Management Framework. We provide our clients proven strategies, tactics and tools to optimize their business, parts of it or fully transform it. Optimizing global manufacturing, distribution and supply chains is one of our specialties. We offer training, project management, and workshops to provide additional support to our clients. Check out some of our optimization projects here, and, if you have the time, check out the results from some of our latest digital and operational transformation projects.