Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership Traits Workshop
Most companies struggle with preparing and implementing their Vision, Mission and Values in a way that is meaningful and actionable by all stakeholders in a business: i.e. Shareholders, Customers, Vendors and employees. Few companies provide any kind of guidance for their leaders on how they should lead and many executives fail to understand why these are important. At the end of the 3 days of workshop over a multi-week period, participants will have completed the business case for and created the Vision, Mission, Values and defined Leadership Traits for their company along with a roll out program.
This facilitated workshop provides the set of activities to create and finalize Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership Traits for an organization or company:
- Set-up effective Vision and Mission statements
- Effectively create values and leadership traits for the company that are actionable and measurable with a focus on improving the performance of the company and its organization
- Effectively communicate the company’s Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership Traits to all employees
- Create a sustainability plan
Length of Workshop
Multiple one day workshops over a multi-week period depending on size of the organization and how much work has been done to date by the Senior Leadership Team.
Up to 15 participants
Who Should Attend
Senior Leadership Team, CEO and his or her direct reports
- Provide a roadmap for creating and implementing Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership Traits developed specifically for the company to support its strategic imperatives
- Assignments for gathering data inside the company to effectively create statements and objectives
- Iterations of statements and objectives between workshops
- Understanding defining and implementing Leadership Traits
- Vision, Mission and Values defined for a specific company that supports its long term strategic imperatives
- A roll out plan for communicating, implementing and sustaining the organization’s focus on the company’s Vision, Mission, Values
- A clearly defined set of leadership traits for all people who lead teams
- A sustainability plan
Organizations that want all stakeholders to work toward the same goals and objectives and have a common culture need to have clearly articulated Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership Traits. The company needs to properly communicate them throughout the organization and hold all employees accountable to them. At the end of this workshop, a company will have defined its Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership Traits will have a roll out plan for communication along with a program for integrating them throughout the organization. This workshop is the first step in creating a culture of Strategic Execution.