We are in a recession as declared by multiple well known business and financial leaders in a recent Forbes article. I completely agree and believe that this will parallel the financial crisis of 2009. Given that this atypical recession is here with unprecedented speed, Group50 has put together a Recession Planning Workshop that is designed to provide senior leaders and stakeholders with a full view of the inherent recession risk in a company. The workshop has an elapsed time of 1-2 …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Uncategorized, on March 16, 2020
It was a month ago that I did a Blockchain and IoT workshop with over 65 Aviation executives at the IAFS Planning Summit in Denver. In that workshop, I discussed Blockchain and IoT applications in the Aviation Industry. I did an informal pole and found that the average understanding of Blockchain and IoT amongst executives is …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Uncategorized, on September 22, 2018
I was recently asked by an executive about how he should manage the division he just took over as its president. I told him to “Manage it like you are going to sell it – Optimize enterprise value and mitigate multiple risk”. The executive gave a strange look and asked why that mattered.
Many leaders think that their only measure of success is the P&L–the amount of operating profit the company generated. Those who believe that are missing …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Uncategorized, on June 6, 2018
The 5 Phases of Lean Deployment provides organizations who are looking to become world-class leaders in their industry a roadmap for getting there. When undertaking improvements, it is usually easy to establish the “what”: …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Uncategorized, on March 11, 2018
There are 5 key elements for driving continuous improvement. Part IV of this series is about the most effective way to integrate continuous improvement into your business and creating a culture of strategic execution. Continuous improvement as a strategy requires …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Uncategorized, on December 2, 2017
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It