It was a month ago that I did a Blockchain and IoT workshop with over 65 Aviation executives at the IAFS Planning Summit in Denver. In that workshop, I discussed Blockchain and IoT applications in the Aviation Industry. I did an informal pole and found that the average understanding of Blockchain and IoT amongst executives is …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Uncategorized, on September 22, 2018
I was recently asked by an executive about how he should manage the division he just took over as its president. I told him to “Manage it like you are going to sell it – Optimize enterprise value and mitigate multiple risk”. The executive gave a strange look and asked why that mattered.
Many leaders think that their only measure of success is the P&L–the amount of operating profit the company generated. Those who believe that are missing …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Uncategorized, on June 6, 2018
The 5 Phases of Lean Deployment provides organizations who are looking to become world-class leaders in their industry a roadmap for getting there. When undertaking improvements, it is usually easy to establish the “what”: …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Uncategorized, on March 11, 2018
There are 5 key elements for driving continuous improvement. Part IV of this series is about the most effective way to integrate continuous improvement into your business and creating a culture of strategic execution. Continuous improvement as a strategy requires …Read MoreThis entry was posted in Uncategorized, on December 2, 2017
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V