Lean Supply Chains, while still important are not robust enough to meet the needs of today’s global supply chain requirements. Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50 Consulting, discusses new requirements and methods for Lean Supply Chain Management and introduces the Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™ as a guide to implementing Lean and Agile supply chain strategies and processes. Jim shares some of the unique techniques Group50 uses in working with their clients on Lean Supply Chain management -SI&OP, Flex Fence Planning, leveraging technology and other considerations that are critical to building lean robust and scalable supply chains.
Developing and implementing strategy is hard work and requires a robust management review process to ensure that supply chain practitioners have the appropriate resources and skills necessary to successfully implement a lean supply chain strategy. You can find out more detail via Group50’s Supply Chain Playbook.
At Group50®, we are supply chain subject matter experts and know how to guide a company through the Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs™ when creating a lean supply chain strategy. Call us to find out more at (909) 949-9083, drop us a line at email@example.com or request more information here.
About the Author: Jim Gitney, CEO and Founder, started Group50® Consulting in 2004 with the focus of working with companies to significantly improve their performance by leveraging people, process and technology as part of developing a company’s strategic plan. He is considered a strategy, operations and supply chain subject matter expert and has managed multi-billion-dollar supply chains and worked with hundreds of companies developing their lean supply chain strategies. In 2013, he created Group50’s Business Hierarchy of Needs® change management framework, a fundamental strategic planning and strategic execution guide to senior leadership teams. The Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs™ is a natural extension as a lean supply chain framework.
- Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®￼
- Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™
- Objectively Picking The Right Manufacturing Location
- Using the Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™ to Plan Next Steps
- Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs™
- Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs® – Talent Optimization
- 8 Things You Need for Recession Planning – Making the Right Choices Now
- Video Explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Strategy 5.0™ – Defining the Appropriate Organization Design for a Digital Future
- Strategy 5.0™ – Where to Play, How To Win, Most Important Goal