Having a business strategy is important, but if it is not communicated properly and all stakeholders aren’t engaged, then what is the point?
In this podcast, Craig Smith and I discuss strategic intent in his podcast, The Big Picture People and how to use Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs® as a communication and engagement vehicle. I hope you enjoy it. If you want to find out more about applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to your business and significantly improve your strategic results, feel free to send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or request more information here.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise
- Strategic Planning Consultants: Your Complete Guide
- 10 Elements of an Effective Supply Chain
- Optimizing Operations: The Role and Benefits of Supply Chain Consulting
- Managing the Productivity Cycle
- The Engagement Dilemma with a Remote Workforce
- Exploring Strategic Intent with Craig Smith
- Strategy and Its Implementation Presentation – International Association of Strategic Planners
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast with Nina Sunday and Jim Gitney
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney