Post Merger Integration ( PMI ) Playbook
It is reported that 70-90% of mergers & integrations don’t deliver the value that justified the acquisition. There are many reasons, but the primary ones that tank ROI are a lack of focus related to Strategy, Culture, Project Management, Customers and Sales. Post merger integration failures typically fall into what we call the 5th stage of M&A: Alignment and Optimization which completes the integration. In order to help companies understand the depth of this challenge, Group50 has developed a post merger integration ( PMI ) playbook that covers the following categories:
- Value Creation
- Organization, Culture and Change Management
In our playbook, there are 32 initiatives and 132 tasks which provide laser focus on the challenge of post merger integration.
Go to post merger integration playbook
Group50 consultants have led or participated in 30+ integrations during their corporate and consulting careers with companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 50. As seasoned PMI subject matter experts, we can help a company prioritize their activities and keep laser focused on creating value through full integration.
Our blog contains articles we have written about our mergers and acquisition experience and also visit the following Group50 web page:
Mergers & Acquisitions Practice
You can see a list of our playbooks here.
Feel free to contact us at (909) 949-9083, drop us a line at email@example.com or request more information here.
Post a Comment Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Strategy and Its Implementation Presentation – International Association of Strategic Planners
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast with Nina Sunday and Jim Gitney
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney
- Podcast: How to avoid common mistakes with your business strategy, with author Jim Gitney
- The Engagement Dilemma with the Post Pandemic Workforce
- Implementing Strategy in a Post Pandemic Environment
- Turning Strategy Into Results Podcast with Jim Gitney and Diane Helbig
- Engage Employees on One Most Important Goal
- Case Study: Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Strategic Planning
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
Hey, very nice information and it’s good to know all this about Industry 4.0 iOT.
Industry 4.0 iOT will be the future and will have good potential and more jobs in the market in coming days and months. Like a placement consultancy there will be consultancies like Data Management Consultants who will provide analysis and report from their companies data. Top Placement Management Consultants for iOT Industry 4.0 Jobs in Pune India