- Jim Gitney joins our host of the Accelerate Your Business Growth, Diane Helbig, to share his thoughts around the importance of fully engaging all stakeholders in the implementation of strategy through the use of the Business Hierarchy of Needs framework as well as developing and implementing strategy based on one – Most Important Goal (MIG)
Jim Gitney has over 45 years of senior level experience in world class companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 50. He founded Group50® Consulting in 2004 and has worked with over 200 companies formulating and implementing strategy. He has extensive experience in running large global operations and working with boards, business owners and executives on developing and implementing transformative strategic initiatives including Growth, lean management business process reengineering and sustainable continuous improvement initiatives.
- Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs®, a book written by Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50® Consulting that outlines the full discussion from this podcast can be purchased here on Amazon.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise
- Strategic Planning Consultants: Your Complete Guide
- 10 Elements of an Effective Supply Chain
- Optimizing Operations: The Role and Benefits of Supply Chain Consulting
- Managing the Productivity Cycle
- The Engagement Dilemma with a Remote Workforce
- Exploring Strategic Intent with Craig Smith
- Strategy and Its Implementation Presentation – International Association of Strategic Planners
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast with Nina Sunday and Jim Gitney
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney