- Jim Gitney joins our host of the Accelerate Your Business Growth, Diane Helbig, to share his thoughts around the importance of fully engaging all stakeholders in the implementation of strategy through the use of the Business Hierarchy of Needs framework as well as developing and implementing strategy based on one – Most Important Goal (MIG)
Jim Gitney has over 45 years of senior level experience in world class companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 50. He founded Group50® Consulting in 2004 and has worked with over 200 companies formulating and implementing strategy. He has extensive experience in running large global operations and working with boards, business owners and executives on developing and implementing transformative strategic initiatives including Growth, lean management business process reengineering and sustainable continuous improvement initiatives.
- Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs®, a book written by Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50® Consulting that outlines the full discussion from this podcast can be purchased here on Amazon.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Market Effectiveness – The 12 Critical Marketing and Sales Software Systems
- Digital Technology Consulting: Navigating the Digital Landscape
- 5 Things That Keep C-Suite Leaders Up at Night
- Market Effectiveness: The Customer Journey Map for Manufacturing and Distribution Companies – Direct to Consumer – Bricks & Mortar – Business to Business
- Podcast: Jim Gitney with Host David Bookbinder on “Behind the Numbers”
- Making Continuous Improvement a Reality
- Building Effective Procurement and Supply Chains Using Data Analysis -Live Webinar with Jim Gitney –
- Stopping Short of Excellence – Overcoming “Good Enough”
- Group50® Consulting in Manufacturing and Distribution
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise