With the recent downturn in productivity across corporate America and the significant increase in remote work, Host Andrew Bartolotta sits down with Jim Gitney, CEO of Group50 Consulting and author of Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs, where Jim discusses ways to significantly increase employee engagement in the development and implementation of business strategy through his patented framework.
Jim has over 45 years’ experience in world class companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies including various senior level assignments at GE, Black & Decker, Sunbeam, Rain Bird and Pankl Aerospace. He has extensive experience in running large global operations and working with boards, business owners and executives on developing and implementing transformative strategic initiatives including Mergers and Acquisitions, integration, and lean management which encompasses business process engineering and sustainable continuous improvement initiatives.
Find out how to successfully create and implement strategy and turn Strategy Into Results in today’s business climate by visiting Jim’s website at https://strategyrealized.com/
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Market Effectiveness – The 12 Critical Marketing and Sales Software Systems
- Digital Technology Consulting: Navigating the Digital Landscape
- 5 Things That Keep C-Suite Leaders Up at Night
- Market Effectiveness: The Customer Journey Map for Manufacturing and Distribution Companies – Direct to Consumer – Bricks & Mortar – Business to Business
- Podcast: Jim Gitney with Host David Bookbinder on “Behind the Numbers”
- Making Continuous Improvement a Reality
- Building Effective Procurement and Supply Chains Using Data Analysis -Live Webinar with Jim Gitney –
- Stopping Short of Excellence – Overcoming “Good Enough”
- Group50® Consulting in Manufacturing and Distribution
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise