- Business Growth Accelerator Podcast – Isar Meitis
- Defining a cohesive business strategy is not easy, but implementing it is even harder. After successfully implementing business strategy in major companies, Jim Gitney perfected the process and wrote a book about it – “Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs – Turning Strategy Into Results”. In this fascinating interview, Jim shares a detailed blueprint on how to successfully implement business strategy. He developed a concept he calls the Business Hierarchy of Needs® (the business parallel to Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs). This is a highly practical episode with a step-by-step process you can follow, with great examples and powerful business concepts.
About Jim Gitney: Jim Gitney is the CEO and Founder of Group50® Consulting, and the author of “Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs®” which summarizes a framework for creating a business that leverages topics in this article. (You can find out more about the book and acquire a copy by clicking on the image to the right).
Founded in 2004, Group50®consulting is focused on working with middle market companies to significantly improve their productivity by leveraging people, process and technology as part of a company’s strategic plan. Group50® consists of consultants who have spent their careers in corporate America learning how to optimize businesses. We specialize in working with senior leaders to develop and implement strategies that accelerate top line and bottom-line performance.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Podcast: Jim Gitney with Host David Bookbinder on “Behind the Numbers”
- Making Continuous Improvement a Reality
- Building Effective Procurement and Supply Chains Using Data Analysis -Live Webinar with Jim Gitney –
- Stopping Short of Excellence – Overcoming “Good Enough”
- Group50® Consulting in Manufacturing and Distribution
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise
- Strategic Planning Consultants: Your Complete Guide
- 10 Elements of an Effective Supply Chain
- Optimizing Operations: The Role and Benefits of Supply Chain Consulting
- Managing the Productivity Cycle