|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
SoftNAS, an innovative Texas-based startup , prides itself as being the number one provider of network attached cloud storage. As at most startups, resources (be they people or financial) are never more precious than in the first few years of a company’s existence. SoftNAS therefore identified that without a high degree of focus, their ambitious growth plans were unlikely to be realised.
“We knew that keeping everyone on the same page as we grew the company was critical. Cascade was the perfect solution for this, and the flexible monthly pricing made it an easy choice.”
- Getting the Most Out of Real Time Locating Systems ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments
- The Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Manufacturing
- Opening Doors to the Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Healthcare
- Lean Techniques Improves Performance in Home Healthcare – Case Study
- Four steps to the Internet of Everything ( IoE )
- Hospital Operating Room Turnover – 6 Steps
- Performance Improvement in Obstetrics – Case Study
- EMR – Operational Excellence