|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
Diverse operations covering on-the-field activities, gaming, a bistro and a retail store, meant that the Rooster’s strategic plan was made up of a complex mix of metrics and objectives.
The Sports Club needed a platform to consolidate their detailed paper-based plan into something that the entire organisation could understand and engage with. They also needed a mechanism to measure organisational alignment against that plan.
“Cascade gives us clear, real-time metrics about how we’re performing against our plan - an invaluable level of management insight.”
- Digital Technology and the Importance of the Total Cost of Ownership
- Should IT Infrastructure be in your Top 3 business priority?
- Approaching the Multi-Cloud Management Paradigm
- Leveraging Technology for Your Next Wave of Productivity
- Customer Journey Maps – Identifying Value Through Your Customer’s Eyes
- Digital Technology
- Middle Market Growing Pains
- Does Your Business Have a Robust Social Networking Strategy?
- 5 Reasons Why Strategic Execution Fails
- Doing Business in Mexico vs. China: Strategic