|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
Diverse operations covering on-the-field activities, gaming, a bistro and a retail store, meant that the Rooster’s strategic plan was made up of a complex mix of metrics and objectives.
The Sports Club needed a platform to consolidate their detailed paper-based plan into something that the entire organisation could understand and engage with. They also needed a mechanism to measure organisational alignment against that plan.
“Cascade gives us clear, real-time metrics about how we’re performing against our plan - an invaluable level of management insight.”
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?