|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
Diverse operations covering on-the-field activities, gaming, a bistro and a retail store, meant that the Rooster’s strategic plan was made up of a complex mix of metrics and objectives.
The Sports Club needed a platform to consolidate their detailed paper-based plan into something that the entire organisation could understand and engage with. They also needed a mechanism to measure organisational alignment against that plan.
“Cascade gives us clear, real-time metrics about how we’re performing against our plan - an invaluable level of management insight.”
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments – Real Time Location System – RTLS
- The Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Manufacturing
- Opening Doors to the Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Healthcare
- Lean Techniques Improves Performance in Home Healthcare – Case Study