|Create Date||July 20, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 20, 2015|
Companies that want to have a high performance culture need to have a well thought out plan on how to energize their organization with a focus on the company’s cultural and strategic objectives. The one day Peak Performance Workshop reviews the key activities an organization must take to have leaders and employees who are aligned, engaged and achieving higher levels of performance. During this interactive workshop, attendees will be challenged to apply learned techniques and create a road map for implementation in their
- Customer Journey Maps – Identifying Value Through Your Customer’s Eyes
- Digital Technology
- Middle Market Growing Pains
- Does Your Business Have a Robust Social Networking Strategy?
- 5 Reasons Why Strategic Execution Fails
- Doing Business in Mexico vs. China: Strategic
- Why Hire a Strategic Planning Consultant?
- Utilizing Continuous Improvement Tools at the Business Level
- Creating a Personal Exit Strategy
- Doing Business in Mexico: Mexico’s Legal System