|Create Date||July 19, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 19, 2015|
Companies that want to have a high performance culture need to have a well thought out plan on how to energize their organization with a focus on the company’s cultural and strategic objectives. The Sustaining Continuous Improvement Workshop reviews the key activities an organization must take to have leaders and employees who are aligned, engaged and achieving higher levels of performance. During this interactive workshop, attendees will be challenged to review the company’s continuous improvement process and create a roadmap for sustainability.
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It
- The Internet of Things – IoT : Making sense of Its Components
- Digital Supply Chain Technology …… Are you leveraging it to the fullest?
- Case Study in Sales, Inventory, Operations Planning (SIOP) Process Improvement
- Digital Technology as a Strategic Asset
- 12 Purchasing Best Practices
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?