|Create Date||July 19, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 19, 2015|
Companies that want to have a high performance culture need to have a well thought out plan on how to energize their organization with a focus on the company’s cultural and strategic objectives. The Sustaining Continuous Improvement Workshop reviews the key activities an organization must take to have leaders and employees who are aligned, engaged and achieving higher levels of performance. During this interactive workshop, attendees will be challenged to review the company’s continuous improvement process and create a roadmap for sustainability.
- Does Your Business Have a Robust Social Networking Strategy?
- 5 Reasons Why Strategic Execution Fails
- Doing Business in Mexico vs. China: Strategic
- Why Hire a Strategic Planning Consultant?
- Utilizing Continuous Improvement Tools at the Business Level
- Do You Need an Exit Strategy for Yourself?
- Doing Business in Mexico: Mexico’s Legal System
- The Pro-Business Mexican Government – Mexico as a Business Partner
- Brexit and The Impact on Business Strategy
- Customer Service Excellence Through Value Stream Mapping