|Create Date||July 19, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 19, 2015|
Companies that want to have a high performance culture need to have a well thought out plan on how to energize their organization with a focus on the company’s cultural and strategic objectives. The Sustaining Continuous Improvement Workshop reviews the key activities an organization must take to have leaders and employees who are aligned, engaged and achieving higher levels of performance. During this interactive workshop, attendees will be challenged to review the company’s continuous improvement process and create a roadmap for sustainability.
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution