Americas Integrated and Group50 Announce the Formation of Group50 Global Initiatives
En español Fontana, CA – Locally owned Americas Integrated announced today that it will be merging with Group50®, a consulting company that specializes in strategic execution, manufacturing and distribution, effective October 1, 2013. Americas Integrated president, Jorge Silva, expects this merger to improve current client confidence with broader services and additional world class resources, and widen Group50’s customer base globally. In addition to the already vast number of services offered by Group50®, the new venture will launch a global business development initiative focused on strategic business expansion abroad and work with foreign companies who want to invigorate their US presence. Jim Gitney, CEO of Group50 stated, “This merger will add a new service dimension to Group50® . Our consultants have significant global operating experience, but the addition of Americas integrated will bring a much larger expertise in NAFTA, Latin America, Europe and the Far East. This will be a significant value add for clients that desire to expand and compete globally.” Read more about Group50 Global Initiatives here. About Group50®: Group50® was formed in 2003 and has over 20 consultants who have been C-level leaders during their careers in many companies, large and small. Group50 works with clients who want to execute strategic change more effectively anywhere in the world. Group50 works with its clients to:
- Align their organization to their strategic and global objectives
- Integrate new international strategic initiatives including major systems, new products, manufacturing, distribution and merging acquired companies
- Optimize business processes, supply chains and verticals
About Americas Integrated: Americas Integrated was formed in 2008 by a group of consultants with a great deal of experience in the Americas, South East Asia and Europe, in the areas of strategic planning, business development, operations, and marketing. Its emphasis and goal is to help niche businesses expand and profitably grow in countries that have Free-Trade Agreements with the USA. For more information, please visit http://www.AmericasIntegrated.com/.
About Group50: Group50, founded in 2004, has a mission to be the only consulting partner needed by middle market companies. Our practices include Strategic Execution, Global Initiatives, Market Effectiveness, Organizational Development and Manufacturing and Distribution. Group50 only utilizes professional operating executives in every functional area who know how to deal with today’s complex global business environment.
Contact: To learn more about this merger, please contact Jorge Silva Group50 Global Initiatives Practice Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 909-646-9650 www.group50.com or, Jim Gitney CEO, Group50 Email: email@example.com Phone: 909-949-9083
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Strategy and Its Implementation Presentation – International Association of Strategic Planners
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast with Nina Sunday and Jim Gitney
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney
- Podcast: How to avoid common mistakes with your business strategy, with author Jim Gitney
- The Engagement Dilemma with the Post Pandemic Workforce
- Implementing Strategy in a Post Pandemic Environment
- Turning Strategy Into Results Podcast with Jim Gitney and Diane Helbig
- Engage Employees on One Most Important Goal
- Case Study: Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Strategic Planning
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
Post a Comment Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.