Stopping Short Of Excellence
By: Admin | May 18, 2013
The majority of organizations fail to consistently implement their strategic objectives. As a result, they are “Stopping Short Of Excellence®“.
There are three primary reasons for this:
- A lack of a vision
- Clearly articulated strategies
- Engaged and accountable employees. In the short presentation below, !–more–>Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50 provides more insight to these issues and reviews how organizations can create an effective strategic implementation process.
Any size company or non-profit is capable of achieving excellence with a little bit of guidance and a few basic approaches.
We can present this material to your senior leadership team, provide a one day workshop on creating a roadmap for your company to consistently achieve your objectives or do an audit of your current strategic implementation process.
If you would like to find out more about Group50’s process for consistently achieving your strategic objectives go here or contact us at (909) 949-9083.
Please follow and like us:
This entry was posted in Continuous Improvement, on May 18, 2013
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
Anti-Strategy Blockchain IoT Business Hierarchy of Needs® Business Transformation Case Studies Company Physical Continuous Improvement Cost Takeout Driving Continuous Improvement Series Exit Planning and Transition Global Initiatives Healthcare Inflection Point Information Technology M&A Manufacturing and Distribution Market Effectiveness Mexico News Organizational Development Playbooks Podcasts Product Development Quote Re-Opening Your Business Strategic Execution 5.0 ™ Strategic Planning 5.0 Strategy 5.0 Strategy Realized - The Business Hierarchy of Needs® Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs Supply Chain Optimization Talent Management Total Cost of Ownership Value stream mapping Weekend Thought
- Strategy and Its Implementation Presentation – International Association of Strategic Planners
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast with Nina Sunday and Jim Gitney
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney
- Podcast: How to avoid common mistakes with your business strategy, with author Jim Gitney
- The Engagement Dilemma with the Post Pandemic Workforce
- Implementing Strategy in a Post Pandemic Environment
- Turning Strategy Into Results Podcast with Jim Gitney and Diane Helbig
- Engage Employees on One Most Important Goal
- Case Study: Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Strategic Planning
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
Post a Comment Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.