The majority of organizations fail to consistently implement their strategic objectives. As a result, they are “Stopping Short Of Excellence®“.
There are three primary reasons for this:
- A lack of a vision
- Clearly articulated strategies
- Engaged and accountable employees. In the short presentation below, !–more–>Jim Gitney, the CEO of Group50 provides more insight to these issues and reviews how organizations can create an effective strategic implementation process.
Any size company or non-profit is capable of achieving excellence with a little bit of guidance and a few basic approaches.
We can present this material to your senior leadership team, provide a one day workshop on creating a roadmap for your company to consistently achieve your objectives or do an audit of your current strategic implementation process.
If you would like to find out more about Group50’s process for consistently achieving your strategic objectives go here or contact us at (909) 949-9083.
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V