He is a senior-level executive with over 25 years of financial and operational leadership experience at such world-class firms as Jarden Consumer Solutions, Pirelli S.p.A., Harris Corporation and United Technologies / Pratt & Whitney. Steve is currently utilizing his diverse work experience, which includes leadership roles in Finance, Strategy, Investor Relations, Treasury and Corporate Development (acquisitions / divestitures), to assist client companies in the development, implementation and execution of growth and other strategic initiatives. Steve has been instrumental in the due diligence and negotiation for partnerships and acquisitions, has lead operational evaluations and integrations for multi-billion dollar entities, divested business and brands. He also Led efforts to fund multiple acquisitions via issuance of ~$2 billion of senior debt and zero-coupon convertible notes. Steve received his BSBA from Boston University and his MBA from the University of Miami.
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point
- Get on the Train or Get off at the Next Stop! – Inflection Point
- What is an Effective Sales Strategy? – Inflection Point
- Help! I Stopped Growing! – Inflection Point
- Podcast With Jim Gitney on What to do About Moving Through an Inflection Point
- Strategic Planning Playbook
- Virtual Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution