He is a senior-level executive with over 25 years of financial and operational leadership experience at such world-class firms as Jarden Consumer Solutions, Pirelli S.p.A., Harris Corporation and United Technologies / Pratt & Whitney. Steve is currently utilizing his diverse work experience, which includes leadership roles in Finance, Strategy, Investor Relations, Treasury and Corporate Development (acquisitions / divestitures), to assist client companies in the development, implementation and execution of growth and other strategic initiatives. Steve has been instrumental in the due diligence and negotiation for partnerships and acquisitions, has lead operational evaluations and integrations for multi-billion dollar entities, divested business and brands. He also Led efforts to fund multiple acquisitions via issuance of ~$2 billion of senior debt and zero-coupon convertible notes. Steve received his BSBA from Boston University and his MBA from the University of Miami.
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It