He is a senior-level executive with over 25 years of financial and operational leadership experience at such world-class firms as Jarden Consumer Solutions, Pirelli S.p.A., Harris Corporation and United Technologies / Pratt & Whitney. Steve is currently utilizing his diverse work experience, which includes leadership roles in Finance, Strategy, Investor Relations, Treasury and Corporate Development (acquisitions / divestitures), to assist client companies in the development, implementation and execution of growth and other strategic initiatives. Steve has been instrumental in the due diligence and negotiation for partnerships and acquisitions, has lead operational evaluations and integrations for multi-billion dollar entities, divested business and brands. He also Led efforts to fund multiple acquisitions via issuance of ~$2 billion of senior debt and zero-coupon convertible notes. Steve received his BSBA from Boston University and his MBA from the University of Miami.
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?