He is a finance expert and an expert at performance management. He also teaches college at the graduate and undergraduate level. He is the author of three books on goal setting and operations management. During his career, Bill has worked for CitiCorp, AT&T and Qwest Communication. His most recent corporate job was as a Senior Vice President of Finance in a $22 B company where he managed a team of over 500 professional employees. He and his family lived in Belgium for two years where Bill was on assignment as an Expat with AT&T. Bill’s corporate work included making mergers successful at AT&T and working through many of the challenges of the Qwest/US West merger. While in Europe Bill was the leader of the working group (reported to the BOD) responsible for implementing the UTEL (Ukraine) joint venture between Deutsche Telekom, PTT Netherlands, AT&T and the Ukrainian Ministry of Communications.
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
- Supply Chain Strategy – Case Study
- Business Growth Accelerator Podcast – Isar Meitis
- What do Strategic Thinking, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, and Employee Engagement Have in Common?
- What are the 5 Phases of Lean Deployment?
- What is Kaizen? – An Overview
- 3 Ways to Increase Service Revenue with Clients Utilizing The Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Streamlining Operations in Preparation for 2023
- Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®￼
- Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™