He is a finance expert and an expert at performance management. He also teaches college at the graduate and undergraduate level. He is the author of three books on goal setting and operations management. During his career, Bill has worked for CitiCorp, AT&T and Qwest Communication. His most recent corporate job was as a Senior Vice President of Finance in a $22 B company where he managed a team of over 500 professional employees. He and his family lived in Belgium for two years where Bill was on assignment as an Expat with AT&T. Bill’s corporate work included making mergers successful at AT&T and working through many of the challenges of the Qwest/US West merger. While in Europe Bill was the leader of the working group (reported to the BOD) responsible for implementing the UTEL (Ukraine) joint venture between Deutsche Telekom, PTT Netherlands, AT&T and the Ukrainian Ministry of Communications.
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point
- Get on the Train or Get off at the Next Stop! – Inflection Point
- What is an Effective Sales Strategy? – Inflection Point
- Help! I Stopped Growing! – Inflection Point
- Podcast With Jim Gitney on What to do About Moving Through an Inflection Point
- Strategic Planning Playbook
- Virtual Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution