leads Group 50’s Digital and Information Technology Practice and brings 30 years of extensive industry experience and a reputation as a customer-focused executive blending business needs with technological innovation to deliver top line and bottom line results. He is also a member of the CompTIA Blockchain Advisory Council. He has a successful track record leading Software Development, IT Operations, and Strategy Development Organizations. Shirish’s background includes over 18 years with Verizon where he held leadership roles in a variety of large corporate initiatives ranging from cloud implementations, data center consolidations, data analytics, cyber-security, disaster recovery and business continuity planning, and setting up global operations. He has championed Lean Six Sigma reengineering efforts, that have more than halved process times. He has a strong foundation in sound agile methodology, release, customer, and project management practices. Shirish has successfully managed large infrastructure budgets in excess of $100M. He has also worked with various US and international consulting practices and holds a Master’s in Physics and a Bachelor’s in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, India.
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It