leads Group 50’s Digital and Information Technology Practice and brings 30 years of extensive industry experience and a reputation as a customer-focused executive blending business needs with technological innovation to deliver top line and bottom line results. He is also a member of the CompTIA Blockchain Advisory Council. He has a successful track record leading Software Development, IT Operations, and Strategy Development Organizations. Shirish’s background includes over 18 years with Verizon where he held leadership roles in a variety of large corporate initiatives ranging from cloud implementations, data center consolidations, data analytics, cyber-security, disaster recovery and business continuity planning, and setting up global operations. He has championed Lean Six Sigma reengineering efforts, that have more than halved process times. He has a strong foundation in sound agile methodology, release, customer, and project management practices. Shirish has successfully managed large infrastructure budgets in excess of $100M. He has also worked with various US and international consulting practices and holds a Master’s in Physics and a Bachelor’s in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, India.
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V