is the CEO and Founder of Group50® and a member of the CompTIA Blockchain Advisory Council. He leads Group50’s practices in Strategic Execution and Manufacturing and Distribution. He has over 30 years experience in world class companies such as GE, Black & Decker, Sunbeam and Rain Bird and is considered a business and product strategy expert. His background includes running large operations in multiple facilities both in the US and abroad. Jim’s strength is working with boards, business owners and executives to develop business plans and effectively implement strategies that are focused on alignment, growth, improving productivity, significantly reducing cost and getting big projects done on time and on budget, anywhere in the world. He is a performance management expert and has written numerous articles on the subject. During his career, Jim has had multiple C-level assignments and his experience includes Executive Chairman, Board Member, CEO, business development, marketing/sales and operations. Jim’s background covers various industries including consumer and industrial products, the internet, government, aerospace, healthcare, professional services and high-tech.
He was instrumental in 7 operational restructuring and has routinely implemented business strategies that have delivered double digit improvements on both the top line and bottom line for his clients and operations he has managed. He was also instrumental in the integration of multiple acquisitions. He also was responsible for the restructuring and consolidation program for Sunbeam’s operational restructuring. His professional experience is complemented by a BSME from the University of Delaware and a MBA from Gannon University.
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?