is the CEO and Founder of Group50® and a member of the Board of Advisors for Thinaer, an IoT and Blockchain platform. He is considered a Strategy 4.0™, operations and supply chain subject matter expert. Jim leads Group50’s practices in Strategic Planning, Strategic Execution and Manufacturing and Distribution. He developed Group50’s virtual strategic planning process with a focus on higher engagement of remote workforces. Jim is a member of Inflection Masters, a group of highly skilled functional experts focused on eliminating barriers to growth. He has over 30 years experience in world class companies such as GE, Black & Decker, Sunbeam and Rain Bird and over the past 17 years has consulted with companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100. His background includes running large operations with multiple facilities in over 20 countries. Jim’s strength is working with boards, business owners and executives to develop business strategies and effectively implement them. He is considered a business and digital transformation expert and has written numerous articles on the subject. During his career, Jim has had multiple C-level assignments and his experience includes Executive Chairman, Board Member, CEO, business development, marketing/sales and operations. Jim’s background covers various industries including consumer and industrial products, the internet, government, aerospace, healthcare, professional services and high-tech.
He was instrumental in 11 operational and financial restructurings and has routinely implemented business strategies that have delivered double digit improvements on both the top line and bottom line for his clients and operations he has managed. He was also instrumental in the integration of multiple acquisitions. His professional experience is complemented by a BSME from the University of Delaware and a MBA from Gannon University.
- Video Explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Strategy 5.0™ – Defining the Appropriate Organization Design for a Digital Future
- Strategy 5.0™ – Where to Play, How To Win, Most Important Goal
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy
- What is the Business Hierarchy of Needs®?
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous Improvement – Introduction
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous improvement – Part IV – Best Practices
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Industry 5.0, People – Process – Technology – Cobotics
- Industry 5.0 – IoT and Blockchain – An Application Case Study – Flight Safety Parts