Raju Chellaton is the Global Operations Lead for Group 50’s Digital and Information Technology Practice.
His career spans over 25 years of IT experience in infrastructure strategy consulting, IT operations and service design, global service management and governance, application development and maintenance, analytics and service/process automation. He has deep consultative experience helping companies choose the right IT services partners. He has built centers of excellence for data center management, cloud computing, and IT infrastructure transformation programs.
He has worked with several global clients including GE, Verizon, Unilever, Reliance Industries, KPN, Microsoft, Kaiser Permanente to name a few, and is comfortable working in different cultures around the globe having worked in the USA, Middle East and India. He has experience working for large enterprises, managed services providers, startups and midsize organizations. Raju is passionate about working with academia to help develop the curriculum that align individual aspirations with opportunities in the industry. He is on the industry advisory board of couple of management institutes in India where he is located, supporting Group50 clients and third party providers. His career is complemented by a B.E in Electrical and Electronics engineering and an Executive MBA in Product Leadership.
- Digital Transformation Case Study – Inflection Point
- Covid, Revenue, Risk, Inflection Point
- Inflection Point and the Wealth Effect – 2 Strategies
- You Don’t Want to Feel This Way – Inflection Masters – Case Study
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model