Raju Chellaton is the Global Operations Lead for Group 50’s Digital and Information Technology Practice.
His career spans over 25 years of IT experience in infrastructure strategy consulting, IT operations and service design, global service management and governance, application development and maintenance, analytics and service/process automation. He has deep consultative experience helping companies choose the right IT services partners. He has built centers of excellence for data center management, cloud computing, and IT infrastructure transformation programs.
He has worked with several global clients including GE, Verizon, Unilever, Reliance Industries, KPN, Microsoft, Kaiser Permanente to name a few, and is comfortable working in different cultures around the globe having worked in the USA, Middle East and India. He has experience working for large enterprises, managed services providers, startups and midsize organizations. Raju is passionate about working with academia to help develop the curriculum that align individual aspirations with opportunities in the industry. He is on the industry advisory board of couple of management institutes in India where he is located, supporting Group50 clients and third party providers. His career is complemented by a B.E in Electrical and Electronics engineering and an Executive MBA in Product Leadership.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Strategy and Its Implementation Presentation – International Association of Strategic Planners
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast with Nina Sunday and Jim Gitney
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney
- Podcast: How to avoid common mistakes with your business strategy, with author Jim Gitney
- The Engagement Dilemma with the Post Pandemic Workforce
- Implementing Strategy in a Post Pandemic Environment
- Turning Strategy Into Results Podcast with Jim Gitney and Diane Helbig
- Engage Employees on One Most Important Goal
- Case Study: Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Strategic Planning
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study