Raju Chellaton is the Global Operations Lead for Group 50’s Digital and Information Technology Practice.
His career spans over 25 years of IT experience in infrastructure strategy consulting, IT operations and service design, global service management and governance, application development and maintenance, analytics and service/process automation. He has deep consultative experience helping companies choose the right IT services partners. He has built centers of excellence for data center management, cloud computing, and IT infrastructure transformation programs.
He has worked with several global clients including GE, Verizon, Unilever, Reliance Industries, KPN, Microsoft, Kaiser Permanente to name a few, and is comfortable working in different cultures around the globe having worked in the USA, Middle East and India. He has experience working for large enterprises, managed services providers, startups and midsize organizations. Raju is passionate about working with academia to help develop the curriculum that align individual aspirations with opportunities in the industry. He is on the industry advisory board of couple of management institutes in India where he is located, supporting Group50 clients and third party providers. His career is complemented by a B.E in Electrical and Electronics engineering and an Executive MBA in Product Leadership.
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?