has over 20 years of global HR experience in India, Oman and in the US with companies such as Fox Cable Networks, Herbalife, Pacific Dental Service, Sheppard Mullin, Hilton and other Fortune 500 Companies. He offers a unique combination of HR functional, operations and technical expertise. His HR Operations expertise includes benefits administration, performance management, handling DOL/EEOC/Risk Management and a deep understanding of federal and state laws. HR technical expertise includes HR technology, strategic planning and execution, HRIS/HCM system selection, evaluation and implementation, M&A (due diligence, deal closing, integration), change management, HR business process improvement/automation, and developing advanced Predictive Analytics. He is highly passionate about the exciting new technologies – Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, gamification and automation – that enhance workforce productivity and prepares an organization for the “future of work”. He is well recognized as a global leader in the Human Resources community;
- 54th HR professional in the US to pass the HRCI’s Triple HR Certifications – SPHR, GPHR, and the California certifications as well as having the newly developed SHRM-SCP certification
- He received his MBA from Manchester Business School which is ranked 30th in the world
- Member – SHRM Special Expertise Panel -Technology & HR Management 2016
- He is a California State University HR Advisory Board Member
- He has frequently HR contributor to Forbes, Bloomberg, HR Magazine, Baltimore Sun, etc.
- Was featured in the February 2017 Issue of HR Magazine
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It