has over 20 years of global HR experience in India, Oman and in the US with companies such as Fox Cable Networks, Herbalife, Pacific Dental Service, Sheppard Mullin, Hilton and other Fortune 500 Companies. He offers a unique combination of HR functional, operations and technical expertise. His HR Operations expertise includes benefits administration, performance management, handling DOL/EEOC/Risk Management and a deep understanding of federal and state laws. HR technical expertise includes HR technology, strategic planning and execution, HRIS/HCM system selection, evaluation and implementation, M&A (due diligence, deal closing, integration), change management, HR business process improvement/automation, and developing advanced Predictive Analytics. He is highly passionate about the exciting new technologies – Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, gamification and automation – that enhance workforce productivity and prepares an organization for the “future of work”. He is well recognized as a global leader in the Human Resources community;
- 54th HR professional in the US to pass the HRCI’s Triple HR Certifications – SPHR, GPHR, and the California certifications as well as having the newly developed SHRM-SCP certification
- He received his MBA from Manchester Business School which is ranked 30th in the world
- Member – SHRM Special Expertise Panel -Technology & HR Management 2016
- He is a California State University HR Advisory Board Member
- He has frequently HR contributor to Forbes, Bloomberg, HR Magazine, Baltimore Sun, etc.
- Was featured in the February 2017 Issue of HR Magazine
- Digital Transformation Case Study – Inflection Point
- Covid, Revenue, Risk, Inflection Point
- Inflection Point and the Wealth Effect – 2 Strategies
- You Don’t Want to Feel This Way – Inflection Masters – Case Study
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model