has over 20 years of global HR experience in India, Oman and in the US with companies such as Fox Cable Networks, Herbalife, Pacific Dental Service, Sheppard Mullin, Hilton and other Fortune 500 Companies. He offers a unique combination of HR functional, operations and technical expertise. His HR Operations expertise includes benefits administration, performance management, handling DOL/EEOC/Risk Management and a deep understanding of federal and state laws. HR technical expertise includes HR technology, strategic planning and execution, HRIS/HCM system selection, evaluation and implementation, M&A (due diligence, deal closing, integration), change management, HR business process improvement/automation, and developing advanced Predictive Analytics. He is highly passionate about the exciting new technologies – Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, gamification and automation – that enhance workforce productivity and prepares an organization for the “future of work”. He is well recognized as a global leader in the Human Resources community;
- 54th HR professional in the US to pass the HRCI’s Triple HR Certifications – SPHR, GPHR, and the California certifications as well as having the newly developed SHRM-SCP certification
- He received his MBA from Manchester Business School which is ranked 30th in the world
- Member – SHRM Special Expertise Panel -Technology & HR Management 2016
- He is a California State University HR Advisory Board Member
- He has frequently HR contributor to Forbes, Bloomberg, HR Magazine, Baltimore Sun, etc.
- Was featured in the February 2017 Issue of HR Magazine
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point
- Get on the Train or Get off at the Next Stop! – Inflection Point
- What is an Effective Sales Strategy? – Inflection Point
- Help! I Stopped Growing! – Inflection Point
- Podcast With Jim Gitney on What to do About Moving Through an Inflection Point
- Strategic Planning Playbook
- Virtual Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution