brings over 25 years of experience in a variety of industries. During his career, Scott has held leadership positions at The Safariland Group, Rain Bird Corporation, and Avery Dennison. His broad areas of expertise include an extensive background in operations management, lean manufacturing, product development, supply chain management, talent development, and leadership. He has worked for both public and private companies and brings a unique understanding of different styles of corporate cultures. Scott has directed strategic, financial, and operational analyses of multiple businesses – developing and implementing business diagnostics, lean practices, and plant integrations and consolidations to deliver high performance and increased profitability.
He has had executive P&L management responsibilities for cross-border business operations in both Mexico and Canada and has leveraged his extensive experience in international operations, innovative business leadership and manufacturing management to achieve superior results. He is a member of Century Park Capital’s Executive Business Council and is on the Executive Steering Committee for IMPACT Manufacturing. Additionally, he has done public speaking engagements on the benefits of strategic planning.
Scott earned a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University, and an M.B.A. from Carnegie Mellon’s Tepper School of Business.
- Change Management in the Current Environment
- Supply Chain Risk – Supply Chain Resiliency – Knowing Where You Are Vulnerable and Doing Something About it
- Re-Opening Your Business – Best Practices Series
- World Class Manufacturing and Distribution – Wrap Technologies – Group50
- What is Fractional Marketing – A Way to Accelerate Your Market Effectiveness
- 90 Day Tactical Plan – The Future of Your Business
- Market Effectiveness in the New Normal
- Managing Your Way Through 2020
- Re-Opening Your Business – Playbook
- Make America Great Again? – Failure in the First Degree