brings over 25 years of experience in a variety of industries. During his career, Scott has held leadership positions at The Safariland Group, Rain Bird Corporation, and Avery Dennison. His broad areas of expertise include an extensive background in operations management, lean manufacturing, product development, supply chain management, talent development, and leadership. He has worked for both public and private companies and brings a unique understanding of different styles of corporate cultures. Scott has directed strategic, financial, and operational analyses of multiple businesses – developing and implementing business diagnostics, lean practices, and plant integrations and consolidations to deliver high performance and increased profitability.
He has had executive P&L management responsibilities for cross-border business operations in both Mexico and Canada and has leveraged his extensive experience in international operations, innovative business leadership and manufacturing management to achieve superior results. He is a member of Century Park Capital’s Executive Business Council and is on the Executive Steering Committee for IMPACT Manufacturing. Additionally, he has done public speaking engagements on the benefits of strategic planning.
Scott earned a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University, and an M.B.A. from Carnegie Mellon’s Tepper School of Business.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Strategy and Its Implementation Presentation – International Association of Strategic Planners
- Manage Self – Lead Others Podcast with Nina Sunday and Jim Gitney
- Podcast: Applying the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Increase Employee Engagement with Jim Gitney
- Podcast: How to avoid common mistakes with your business strategy, with author Jim Gitney
- The Engagement Dilemma with the Post Pandemic Workforce
- Implementing Strategy in a Post Pandemic Environment
- Turning Strategy Into Results Podcast with Jim Gitney and Diane Helbig
- Engage Employees on One Most Important Goal
- Case Study: Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs® to Strategic Planning
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study