brings over 25 years of experience in a variety of industries. During his career, Scott has held leadership positions at The Safariland Group, Rain Bird Corporation, and Avery Dennison. His broad areas of expertise include an extensive background in operations management, lean manufacturing, product development, supply chain management, talent development, and leadership. He has worked for both public and private companies and brings a unique understanding of different styles of corporate cultures. Scott has directed strategic, financial, and operational analyses of multiple businesses – developing and implementing business diagnostics, lean practices, and plant integrations and consolidations to deliver high performance and increased profitability.
He has had executive P&L management responsibilities for cross-border business operations in both Mexico and Canada and has leveraged his extensive experience in international operations, innovative business leadership and manufacturing management to achieve superior results. He is a member of Century Park Capital’s Executive Business Council and is on the Executive Steering Committee for IMPACT Manufacturing. Additionally, he has done public speaking engagements on the benefits of strategic planning.
Scott earned a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University, and an M.B.A. from Carnegie Mellon’s Tepper School of Business.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Market Effectiveness – The 12 Critical Marketing and Sales Software Systems
- Digital Technology Consulting: Navigating the Digital Landscape
- 5 Things That Keep C-Suite Leaders Up at Night
- Market Effectiveness: The Customer Journey Map for Manufacturing and Distribution Companies – Direct to Consumer – Bricks & Mortar – Business to Business
- Podcast: Jim Gitney with Host David Bookbinder on “Behind the Numbers”
- Making Continuous Improvement a Reality
- Building Effective Procurement and Supply Chains Using Data Analysis -Live Webinar with Jim Gitney –
- Stopping Short of Excellence – Overcoming “Good Enough”
- Group50® Consulting in Manufacturing and Distribution
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise