brings over 25 years of experience in a variety of industries. During his career, Scott has held leadership positions at The Safariland Group, Rain Bird Corporation, and Avery Dennison. His broad areas of expertise include an extensive background in operations management, lean manufacturing, product development, supply chain management, talent development, and leadership. He has worked for both public and private companies and brings a unique understanding of different styles of corporate cultures. Scott has directed strategic, financial, and operational analyses of multiple businesses – developing and implementing business diagnostics, lean practices, and plant integrations and consolidations to deliver high performance and increased profitability.
He has had executive P&L management responsibilities for cross-border business operations in both Mexico and Canada and has leveraged his extensive experience in international operations, innovative business leadership and manufacturing management to achieve superior results. He is a member of Century Park Capital’s Executive Business Council and is on the Executive Steering Committee for IMPACT Manufacturing. Additionally, he has done public speaking engagements on the benefits of strategic planning.
Scott earned a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University, and an M.B.A. from Carnegie Mellon’s Tepper School of Business.
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It