With over 20 years of corporate, start-up and management consulting experience, Andrew Goldsmith is a business-to-business marketing and strategic planning professional with deep experience helping companies enter new markets, launch new products and build powerful brands. He is a recognized leader in the field of marketing analytics and data visualization, and has been quoted in Bloomberg News, the Washington Post, CBS News and the Lou Dobbs show. During his career, Andrew worked for PWC, OSI Systems, Appnet and Global Telecom and Technology. As a Principal Consultant for PWC and Appnet, Andrew led marketing strategy engagements for Monsanto, AT&T, British Telecom, Morgan Stanley, Lucent, and Verizon. In his most recent corporate role, Andrew was Vice President of Global Marketing for Rapiscan Systems, Inc., a $400M security technology provider, where over a period of seven years, he and his team helped the company achieve an average annual growth rate of over 15%.
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It