With over 20 years of corporate, start-up and management consulting experience, Andrew Goldsmith is a business-to-business marketing and strategic planning professional with deep experience helping companies enter new markets, launch new products and build powerful brands. He is a recognized leader in the field of marketing analytics and data visualization, and has been quoted in Bloomberg News, the Washington Post, CBS News and the Lou Dobbs show. During his career, Andrew worked for PWC, OSI Systems, Appnet and Global Telecom and Technology. As a Principal Consultant for PWC and Appnet, Andrew led marketing strategy engagements for Monsanto, AT&T, British Telecom, Morgan Stanley, Lucent, and Verizon. In his most recent corporate role, Andrew was Vice President of Global Marketing for Rapiscan Systems, Inc., a $400M security technology provider, where over a period of seven years, he and his team helped the company achieve an average annual growth rate of over 15%.
- The Internet of Things – IoT : Making sense of Its Components
- Digital Supply Chain Technology …… Are you leveraging it to the fullest?
- Case Study in Sales, Inventory, Operations Planning (SIOP) Process Improvement
- Digital Technology as a Strategic Asset
- 12 Purchasing Best Practices
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?