With over 20 years of corporate, start-up and management consulting experience, Andrew Goldsmith is a business-to-business marketing and strategic planning professional with deep experience helping companies enter new markets, launch new products and build powerful brands. He is a recognized leader in the field of marketing analytics and data visualization, and has been quoted in Bloomberg News, the Washington Post, CBS News and the Lou Dobbs show. During his career, Andrew worked for PWC, OSI Systems, Appnet and Global Telecom and Technology. As a Principal Consultant for PWC and Appnet, Andrew led marketing strategy engagements for Monsanto, AT&T, British Telecom, Morgan Stanley, Lucent, and Verizon. In his most recent corporate role, Andrew was Vice President of Global Marketing for Rapiscan Systems, Inc., a $400M security technology provider, where over a period of seven years, he and his team helped the company achieve an average annual growth rate of over 15%.
- Digital Transformation Case Study – Inflection Point
- Inflection Point and the Wealth Effect – 2 Strategies
- Solemn Memorial Day
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point
- Podcast With Jim Gitney on What to do About Moving Through an Inflection Point
- Strategic Planning Playbook
- Virtual Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution