With over 20 years of corporate, start-up and management consulting experience, Andrew Goldsmith is a business-to-business marketing and strategic planning professional with deep experience helping companies enter new markets, launch new products and build powerful brands. He is a recognized leader in the field of marketing analytics and data visualization, and has been quoted in Bloomberg News, the Washington Post, CBS News and the Lou Dobbs show. During his career, Andrew worked for PWC, OSI Systems, Appnet and Global Telecom and Technology. As a Principal Consultant for PWC and Appnet, Andrew led marketing strategy engagements for Monsanto, AT&T, British Telecom, Morgan Stanley, Lucent, and Verizon. In his most recent corporate role, Andrew was Vice President of Global Marketing for Rapiscan Systems, Inc., a $400M security technology provider, where over a period of seven years, he and his team helped the company achieve an average annual growth rate of over 15%.
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?