brings over 25 years of manufacturing experience to Group50 along with significant continuous flow expertise in the chemical and glass industries. She is a lean manufacturing and quality expert at all organizational levels. She brings skills at designing and implementing corporate quality systems and assessing quality management systems. Martha also has significant experience implementing SAP and other enterprise systems. She was the Manager of Global Quality Assurance for Chemtura Corp. as well as assignments with Applica, Rockwell Automotive, Corning Glass Works and Alcatel Cable Systems. Martha rounds out her credentials with APICS certification in Production and Inventory Management, a MA in Leadership and a BS in Statistics from the University of Wisconsin.
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V