brings over 25 years of manufacturing experience to Group50 along with significant continuous flow expertise in the chemical and glass industries. She is a lean manufacturing and quality expert at all organizational levels. She brings skills at designing and implementing corporate quality systems and assessing quality management systems. Martha also has significant experience implementing SAP and other enterprise systems. She was the Manager of Global Quality Assurance for Chemtura Corp. as well as assignments with Applica, Rockwell Automotive, Corning Glass Works and Alcatel Cable Systems. Martha rounds out her credentials with APICS certification in Production and Inventory Management, a MA in Leadership and a BS in Statistics from the University of Wisconsin.
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point
- Get on the Train or Get off at the Next Stop! – Inflection Point
- What is an Effective Sales Strategy? – Inflection Point
- Help! I Stopped Growing! – Inflection Point
- Podcast With Jim Gitney on What to do About Moving Through an Inflection Point