brings over 25 years of manufacturing experience to Group50 along with significant continuous flow expertise in the chemical and glass industries. She is a lean manufacturing and quality expert at all organizational levels. She brings skills at designing and implementing corporate quality systems and assessing quality management systems. Martha also has significant experience implementing SAP and other enterprise systems. She was the Manager of Global Quality Assurance for Chemtura Corp. as well as assignments with Applica, Rockwell Automotive, Corning Glass Works and Alcatel Cable Systems. Martha rounds out her credentials with APICS certification in Production and Inventory Management, a MA in Leadership and a BS in Statistics from the University of Wisconsin.
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It