brings over 25 years of manufacturing experience to Group50 along with significant continuous flow expertise in the chemical and glass industries. She is a lean manufacturing and quality expert at all organizational levels. She brings skills at designing and implementing corporate quality systems and assessing quality management systems. Martha also has significant experience implementing SAP and other enterprise systems. She was the Manager of Global Quality Assurance for Chemtura Corp. as well as assignments with Applica, Rockwell Automotive, Corning Glass Works and Alcatel Cable Systems. Martha rounds out her credentials with APICS certification in Production and Inventory Management, a MA in Leadership and a BS in Statistics from the University of Wisconsin.
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution