brings over 25 years of manufacturing experience to Group50 along with significant continuous flow expertise in the chemical and glass industries. She is a lean manufacturing and quality expert at all organizational levels. She brings skills at designing and implementing corporate quality systems and assessing quality management systems. Martha also has significant experience implementing SAP and other enterprise systems. She was the Manager of Global Quality Assurance for Chemtura Corp. as well as assignments with Applica, Rockwell Automotive, Corning Glass Works and Alcatel Cable Systems. Martha rounds out her credentials with APICS certification in Production and Inventory Management, a MA in Leadership and a BS in Statistics from the University of Wisconsin.
- Digital Transformation Case Study – Inflection Point
- Covid, Revenue, Risk, Inflection Point
- Inflection Point and the Wealth Effect – 2 Strategies
- You Don’t Want to Feel This Way – Inflection Masters – Case Study
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model