has spent 30+ years in Customer Service, Logistics, and Quality roles on the front line and as a Data Analyst, Systems Analyst, and Project Manager. Her specialty is the development of tools for identification, collection, organization, analysis, reporting and presentation of performance data to highlight opportunities for improvement and to measure program results. Her SharePoint capabilities include site administration (layout, tool creation, permissions, training); diagnosis of performance and user anomalies; recommendation, testing, and implementation of solutions to specific needs. Excel proficiencies include combining extensive data sets from multiple sources to perform detailed analysis using complex analytical formulas and impactful graphics. The global complaint system & reporting she designed for a multi-division chemical company helped drive significant reductions in failure costs. She applies critical thinking skills to data management and takes an integrated, systematic approach to effectively facilitate with all stakeholders throughout the duration of a project, including issue resolution and juggling multiple priorities under pressure of deadlines and competing demands.
- Video Explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Strategy 5.0™ – Defining the Appropriate Organization Design for a Digital Future
- Strategy 5.0™ – Where to Play, How To Win, Most Important Goal
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy
- What is the Business Hierarchy of Needs®?
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous Improvement – Introduction
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous improvement – Part IV – Best Practices
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Industry 5.0, People – Process – Technology – Cobotics
- Industry 5.0 – IoT and Blockchain – An Application Case Study – Flight Safety Parts