has spent 30+ years in Customer Service, Logistics, and Quality roles on the front line and as a Data Analyst, Systems Analyst, and Project Manager. Her specialty is the development of tools for identification, collection, organization, analysis, reporting and presentation of performance data to highlight opportunities for improvement and to measure program results. Her SharePoint capabilities include site administration (layout, tool creation, permissions, training); diagnosis of performance and user anomalies; recommendation, testing, and implementation of solutions to specific needs. Excel proficiencies include combining extensive data sets from multiple sources to perform detailed analysis using complex analytical formulas and impactful graphics. The global complaint system & reporting she designed for a multi-division chemical company helped drive significant reductions in failure costs. She applies critical thinking skills to data management and takes an integrated, systematic approach to effectively facilitate with all stakeholders throughout the duration of a project, including issue resolution and juggling multiple priorities under pressure of deadlines and competing demands.
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It