has spent 30+ years in Customer Service, Logistics, and Quality roles on the front line and as a Data Analyst, Systems Analyst, and Project Manager. Her specialty is the development of tools for identification, collection, organization, analysis, reporting and presentation of performance data to highlight opportunities for improvement and to measure program results. Her SharePoint capabilities include site administration (layout, tool creation, permissions, training); diagnosis of performance and user anomalies; recommendation, testing, and implementation of solutions to specific needs. Excel proficiencies include combining extensive data sets from multiple sources to perform detailed analysis using complex analytical formulas and impactful graphics. The global complaint system & reporting she designed for a multi-division chemical company helped drive significant reductions in failure costs. She applies critical thinking skills to data management and takes an integrated, systematic approach to effectively facilitate with all stakeholders throughout the duration of a project, including issue resolution and juggling multiple priorities under pressure of deadlines and competing demands.
- Digital Transformation Case Study – Inflection Point
- Inflection Point and the Wealth Effect – 2 Strategies
- Solemn Memorial Day
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point
- Podcast With Jim Gitney on What to do About Moving Through an Inflection Point
- Strategic Planning Playbook
- Virtual Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution