By: Admin | January 23, 2019
has spent 30+ years in Customer Service, Logistics, and Quality roles on the front line and as a Data Analyst, Systems Analyst, and Project Manager. Her specialty is the development of tools for identification, collection, organization, analysis, reporting and presentation of performance data to highlight opportunities for improvement and to measure program results. Her SharePoint capabilities include site administration (layout, tool creation, permissions, training); diagnosis of performance and user anomalies; recommendation, testing, and implementation of solutions to specific needs. Excel proficiencies include combining extensive data sets from multiple sources to perform detailed analysis using complex analytical formulas and impactful graphics. The global complaint system & reporting she designed for a multi-division chemical company helped drive significant reductions in failure costs. She applies critical thinking skills to data management and takes an integrated, systematic approach to effectively facilitate with all stakeholders throughout the duration of a project, including issue resolution and juggling multiple priorities under pressure of deadlines and competing demands.
This entry was posted in on January 23, 2019
Anti-Strategy Blockchain IoT Business Transformation Case Studies Company Physical Continuous Improvement Cost Takeout Driving Continuous Improvement Series Exit Planning and Transition Global Initiatives Healthcare Information Technology M&A Manufacturing and Distribution Market Effectiveness Mexico News Organizational Development Podcasts Quote Strategic Execution Talent Management Total Cost of Ownership Uncategorized Weekend Thought
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V