has spent 30+ years in Customer Service, Logistics, and Quality roles on the front line and as a Data Analyst, Systems Analyst, and Project Manager. Her specialty is the development of tools for identification, collection, organization, analysis, reporting and presentation of performance data to highlight opportunities for improvement and to measure program results. Her SharePoint capabilities include site administration (layout, tool creation, permissions, training); diagnosis of performance and user anomalies; recommendation, testing, and implementation of solutions to specific needs. Excel proficiencies include combining extensive data sets from multiple sources to perform detailed analysis using complex analytical formulas and impactful graphics. The global complaint system & reporting she designed for a multi-division chemical company helped drive significant reductions in failure costs. She applies critical thinking skills to data management and takes an integrated, systematic approach to effectively facilitate with all stakeholders throughout the duration of a project, including issue resolution and juggling multiple priorities under pressure of deadlines and competing demands.
- You Don’t Want to Feel This Way – Inflection Masters – Case Study
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?