is a seasoned bilingual (English and Spanish) operations executive with a successful track record of over 20 years of scaling top-tier fast-growth productive environments. He is a subject matter expert in Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering. Highly proficient at building lean business units, extracting operational efficiency, and achieving substantial cost reductions across many different industries. Albert has applied his skills in project management, production scheduling and control, materials management, ERP, JIT, Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing, Time Studies, assembly line design and Continuous Improvement in manufacturing, fabrication, distribution and warehousing. Albert is an experienced facilitator and has trained many people on the fundamental Six Sigma skills such as 5S.
Albert’s background includes being a COO for Tandycrafts and a Plant Manager at Rubbermaid. His professional experience is coupled with a MBA in Operations Management, MS in Industrial Engineering and a BS in Industrial Engineering from USC.
Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs
- Podcast: Jim Gitney with Host David Bookbinder on “Behind the Numbers”
- Making Continuous Improvement a Reality
- Building Effective Procurement and Supply Chains Using Data Analysis -Live Webinar with Jim Gitney –
- Stopping Short of Excellence – Overcoming “Good Enough”
- Group50® Consulting in Manufacturing and Distribution
- Group50® Supply Chain Consultants: Empowering Businesses through Expertise
- Strategic Planning Consultants: Your Complete Guide
- 10 Elements of an Effective Supply Chain
- Optimizing Operations: The Role and Benefits of Supply Chain Consulting
- Managing the Productivity Cycle