is a seasoned bilingual (English and Spanish) operations executive with a successful track record of over 20 years of scaling top-tier fast-growth productive environments. He is a subject matter expert in Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering. Highly proficient at building lean business units, extracting operational efficiency, and achieving substantial cost reductions across many different industries. Albert has applied his skills in project management, production scheduling and control, materials management, ERP, JIT, Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing, Time Studies, assembly line design and Continuous Improvement in manufacturing, fabrication, distribution and warehousing. Albert is an experienced facilitator and has trained many people on the fundamental Six Sigma skills such as 5S.
Albert’s background includes being a COO for Tandycrafts and a Plant Manager at Rubbermaid. His professional experience is coupled with a MBA in Operations Management, MS in Industrial Engineering and a BS in Industrial Engineering from USC.
- Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™
- Objectively Picking The Right Manufacturing Location
- Using the Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™ to Plan Next Steps
- Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs™
- Strategy Realized – The Business Hierarchy of Needs® – Talent Optimization
- 8 Things You Need for Recession Planning – Making the Right Choices Now
- Video Explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Strategy 5.0™ – Defining the Appropriate Organization Design for a Digital Future
- Strategy 5.0™ – Where to Play, How To Win, Most Important Goal
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy