is a seasoned bilingual (English and Spanish) operations executive with a successful track record of over 20 years of scaling top-tier fast-growth productive environments. He is a subject matter expert in Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering. Highly proficient at building lean business units, extracting operational efficiency, and achieving substantial cost reductions across many different industries. Albert has applied his skills in project management, production scheduling and control, materials management, ERP, JIT, Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing, Time Studies, assembly line design and Continuous Improvement in manufacturing, fabrication, distribution and warehousing. Albert is an experienced facilitator and has trained many people on the fundamental Six Sigma skills such as 5S.
Albert’s background includes being a COO for Tandycrafts and a Plant Manager at Rubbermaid. His professional experience is coupled with a MBA in Operations Management, MS in Industrial Engineering and a BS in Industrial Engineering from USC.
- Video Explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Strategy 5.0™ – Defining the Appropriate Organization Design for a Digital Future
- Strategy 5.0™ – Where to Play, How To Win, Most Important Goal
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy
- What is the Business Hierarchy of Needs®?
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous Improvement – Introduction
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous improvement – Part IV – Best Practices
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Industry 5.0, People – Process – Technology – Cobotics
- Industry 5.0 – IoT and Blockchain – An Application Case Study – Flight Safety Parts