is a seasoned bilingual (English and Spanish) operations executive with a successful track record of over 20 years of scaling top-tier fast-growth productive environments. He is a subject matter expert in Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering. Highly proficient at building lean business units, extracting operational efficiency, and achieving substantial cost reductions across many different industries. Albert has applied his skills in project management, production scheduling and control, materials management, ERP, JIT, Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing, Time Studies, assembly line design and Continuous Improvement in manufacturing, fabrication, distribution and warehousing. Albert is an experienced facilitator and has trained many people on the fundamental Six Sigma skills such as 5S.
Albert’s background includes being a COO for Tandycrafts and a Plant Manager at Rubbermaid. His professional experience is coupled with a MBA in Operations Management, MS in Industrial Engineering and a BS in Industrial Engineering from USC.
- The Internet of Things – IoT : Making sense of Its Components
- Digital Supply Chain Technology …… Are you leveraging it to the fullest?
- Case Study in Sales, Inventory, Operations Planning (SIOP) Process Improvement
- Digital Technology as a Strategic Asset
- 12 Purchasing Best Practices
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?