is a seasoned bilingual (English and Spanish) operations executive with a successful track record of over 20 years of scaling top-tier fast-growth productive environments. He is a subject matter expert in Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering. Highly proficient at building lean business units, extracting operational efficiency, and achieving substantial cost reductions across many different industries. Albert has applied his skills in project management, production scheduling and control, materials management, ERP, JIT, Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing, Time Studies, assembly line design and Continuous Improvement in manufacturing, fabrication, distribution and warehousing. Albert is an experienced facilitator and has trained many people on the fundamental Six Sigma skills such as 5S.
Albert’s background includes being a COO for Tandycrafts and a Plant Manager at Rubbermaid. His professional experience is coupled with a MBA in Operations Management, MS in Industrial Engineering and a BS in Industrial Engineering from USC.
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?