is a Supply Chain Transformation Architect and has over 35 years of experience delivering performance improvement and transformation to leading companies in automotive, government, aerospace, chemical, consulting, communications, medical and service industries. Paul has extensive experience working domestically and internationally as an executive leader, coach, and consultant with many leading organizations. Very effective in energizing and leading diverse teams of professionals in highly competitive industries and fast-paced environments. Strong business, technical, and performance improvement qualifications utilizing Product Engineering, Service, Governance of Performance, Lean Six Sigma, SCOR, ERP, SI&OP, Change Management, and Project Management best practices. Paul is a Master Blackbelt who has worked for many well known companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Medical and the industrial complex. He is well versed in Mergers and Acquisitions, restructuring and process redesign.
- You Don’t Want to Feel This Way – Inflection Masters – Case Study
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?