is a Supply Chain Transformation Architect and has over 35 years of experience delivering performance improvement and transformation to leading companies in automotive, government, aerospace, chemical, consulting, communications, medical and service industries. Paul has extensive experience working domestically and internationally as an executive leader, coach, and consultant with many leading organizations. Very effective in energizing and leading diverse teams of professionals in highly competitive industries and fast-paced environments. Strong business, technical, and performance improvement qualifications utilizing Product Engineering, Service, Governance of Performance, Lean Six Sigma, SCOR, ERP, SI&OP, Change Management, and Project Management best practices. Paul is a Master Blackbelt who has worked for many well known companies in Aerospace, Automotive, Medical and the industrial complex. He is well versed in Mergers and Acquisitions, restructuring and process redesign.
- Manufacturing – Process Value Stream Case Study
- Supply Chain Strategy – Case Study
- Business Growth Accelerator Podcast – Isar Meitis
- What do Strategic Thinking, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, and Employee Engagement Have in Common?
- What are the 5 Phases of Lean Deployment?
- What is Kaizen? – An Overview
- 3 Ways to Increase Service Revenue with Clients Utilizing The Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Streamlining Operations in Preparation for 2023
- Application of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®￼
- Lean Supply Chain Management – 2022 and Beyond – Supply Chain Hierarchy of Needs ™