brings more than 35 years of executive-level operations and services leadership experience to Group50. He has demonstrated success engineering transition and exit strategies for business owners. Bob’s expertise includes increasing organizational productivity, improving profitability, and accelerating cash flow in both profitable and challenging business environments involving difficult turnaround, revitalization, and change-management scenarios. Bob’s background covers a diverse range of markets and industries, including textile manufacturing, global IT professional services, computer products sales and distribution, auditing, accounting, and e-commerce. Bob’s professional career began in a family managed NYSE public manufacturing business, which provided a unique perspective on both operations and public company dynamics. He has played key senior operating roles in startups, turnarounds, and bankruptcy proceedings in both small and large corporate environments. His extensive and diverse experience makes Bob uniquely qualified to optimize operational effectiveness while creating a robust succession plan and high value exit strategy. He is a graduate of Philadelphia University (BS ‘77’) and Babson College (MBA ‘78’).
- Recession Planning and Fine Tuning Your Business Plan – Webcast
- Global Recession and Recession Planning – Are You Ready?
- Recession Planning Workshop
- The Art of War – Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution
- What is OMNI Channel? – Where Does It Fit?
- CRM Traps and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Connecting the Dots – What Thanksgiving and Strategy Have in Common
- 8 Key Components of a Successful Strategic Planning and Strategic Execution Process
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It