brings more than 35 years of executive-level operations and services leadership experience to Group50. He has demonstrated success engineering transition and exit strategies for business owners. Bob’s expertise includes increasing organizational productivity, improving profitability, and accelerating cash flow in both profitable and challenging business environments involving difficult turnaround, revitalization, and change-management scenarios. Bob’s background covers a diverse range of markets and industries, including textile manufacturing, global IT professional services, computer products sales and distribution, auditing, accounting, and e-commerce. Bob’s professional career began in a family managed NYSE public manufacturing business, which provided a unique perspective on both operations and public company dynamics. He has played key senior operating roles in startups, turnarounds, and bankruptcy proceedings in both small and large corporate environments. His extensive and diverse experience makes Bob uniquely qualified to optimize operational effectiveness while creating a robust succession plan and high value exit strategy. He is a graduate of Philadelphia University (BS ‘77’) and Babson College (MBA ‘78’).
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point