brings more than 35 years of executive-level operations and services leadership experience to Group50. He has demonstrated success engineering transition and exit strategies for business owners. Bob’s expertise includes increasing organizational productivity, improving profitability, and accelerating cash flow in both profitable and challenging business environments involving difficult turnaround, revitalization, and change-management scenarios. Bob’s background covers a diverse range of markets and industries, including textile manufacturing, global IT professional services, computer products sales and distribution, auditing, accounting, and e-commerce. Bob’s professional career began in a family managed NYSE public manufacturing business, which provided a unique perspective on both operations and public company dynamics. He has played key senior operating roles in startups, turnarounds, and bankruptcy proceedings in both small and large corporate environments. His extensive and diverse experience makes Bob uniquely qualified to optimize operational effectiveness while creating a robust succession plan and high value exit strategy. He is a graduate of Philadelphia University (BS ‘77’) and Babson College (MBA ‘78’).
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution