brings more than 35 years of executive-level operations and services leadership experience to Group50. He has demonstrated success engineering transition and exit strategies for business owners. Bob’s expertise includes increasing organizational productivity, improving profitability, and accelerating cash flow in both profitable and challenging business environments involving difficult turnaround, revitalization, and change-management scenarios. Bob’s background covers a diverse range of markets and industries, including textile manufacturing, global IT professional services, computer products sales and distribution, auditing, accounting, and e-commerce. Bob’s professional career began in a family managed NYSE public manufacturing business, which provided a unique perspective on both operations and public company dynamics. He has played key senior operating roles in startups, turnarounds, and bankruptcy proceedings in both small and large corporate environments. His extensive and diverse experience makes Bob uniquely qualified to optimize operational effectiveness while creating a robust succession plan and high value exit strategy. He is a graduate of Philadelphia University (BS ‘77’) and Babson College (MBA ‘78’).
- The Internet of Things – IoT : Making sense of Its Components
- Digital Supply Chain Technology …… Are you leveraging it to the fullest?
- Case Study in Sales, Inventory, Operations Planning (SIOP) Process Improvement
- Digital Technology as a Strategic Asset
- 12 Purchasing Best Practices
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?