Bill has over 40 years of experience in engineering, manufacturing and consulting with over 400 companies. Bill has helped these companies in implementing Quality Function Deployment, Robust Design, Policy Management, Total Quality Control, the Toyota Production System, Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints and Business Process Re-engineering. Among Bill’s over 400 past clients are leading companies such as Abbott Labs, Allied Signal Aerospace, Bethlehem Steel, Black and Decker, Caterpillar, Chevron, Ethicon Endosurgery, Ford Motor, Procter and Gamble, Toyota and Xerox.
A Senior Member of the American Society for Quality and a Certified Quality Engineer, Bill holds a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering from General Motors Institute, an M.S. in Computer Engineering from Case Western Reserve University, and an M.A. in Management from Central Michigan University. Bill is a Six Sigma Master Blackbelt, a Master Blackbelt in Design for Six Sigma, a Jonah (Goldratt Institute, theory of constraints), and a Lean Master.
A prolific writer, Bill has authored three books on business improvement and been a contributing author to Materials Handling Management and other trade journals.
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments – Real Time Location System – RTLS