Bill has over 40 years of experience in engineering, manufacturing and consulting with over 400 companies. Bill has helped these companies in implementing Quality Function Deployment, Robust Design, Policy Management, Total Quality Control, the Toyota Production System, Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints and Business Process Re-engineering. Among Bill’s over 400 past clients are leading companies such as Abbott Labs, Allied Signal Aerospace, Bethlehem Steel, Black and Decker, Caterpillar, Chevron, Ethicon Endosurgery, Ford Motor, Procter and Gamble, Toyota and Xerox.
A Senior Member of the American Society for Quality and a Certified Quality Engineer, Bill holds a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering from General Motors Institute, an M.S. in Computer Engineering from Case Western Reserve University, and an M.A. in Management from Central Michigan University. Bill is a Six Sigma Master Blackbelt, a Master Blackbelt in Design for Six Sigma, a Jonah (Goldratt Institute, theory of constraints), and a Lean Master.
A prolific writer, Bill has authored three books on business improvement and been a contributing author to Materials Handling Management and other trade journals.
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V